Reviews for Alda mi mornie
CherryTree230 chapter 19 . 8/26/2013
Wonderful story! It was kind of sad, but very well written! :)
Mirach chapter 19 . 12/21/2008
I have no words for this review... just tears. This is the first time that a fanfic made me cry. But cry in a good way...
szepilona10 chapter 19 . 4/30/2008
Great story! At first I didn't like that you killed Aragorn, but I think that I like it better this way now. This story brought tears to my eyes.

God bless!

Szepilona10
sielge chapter 19 . 7/10/2006
Beautiful and so sad! ...so very sad!

Pitty that you have not wrinten also about Elladan and Elrohir's feelings...
Medilia chapter 19 . 6/2/2006
omg that story i soo sad i am crying i wish aragorn had lived tho
Aelaer chapter 16 . 1/31/2006
I looked at your profile, and I know you've returned, although you do not write LOTR fan fic anymore. However, I wanted to tell you that I read this chapter again, and I still get goosebumps. I cannot read the whole story, especially the ending, for this is the only fan fic that completely brought me to sobs. It is so heart-wrenching.

I personally would like to see what happened to him... any maybe with a happier ending. Not happily ever after, of course, but not so depressing, either. But know that that this fan fic has touched the hearts of many... it's so... beautifully written. So sad, but so beautiful.

Maybe, one day, you will become inspired to write an alternate fic on this, focusing on Aragorn's POV, or even just with a happy ending. Who knows. But if you do or don't, just know that this fiction is one out of the hundreds I have read that stands out and just... it's beautiful.

I hope you still read your fan fiction replies ;) Who knows, maybe I'll even get a response ;)

Laire
Herendil chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Es gibt selten eine Geschichte die mich so zum Weinen bringt wie diese...und das ist als Kompliment gemeint

Danke
Thorongirl chapter 19 . 9/13/2005
This has to be one of the saddest things I've ever read. (Although I'll confess to having heard about it elsewhere and already knowing the outcome). But such beautiful writing. Superbly done and realistic. Ah, but the ending. I still wish it hadn't been that way. I think I'll go off and cry now. Let's hope I recover.
Velvet Pussycat chapter 2 . 8/24/2005
hey i liked it. sorry i didn't just leave a review in the first chapter but you have a way of suspence. the 1st chapter was a little fast, but it was probably meant to be. i liked the second one. it's a very unique story.
QueenofFlarmphgal chapter 19 . 8/9/2005
*sniff*

oh my god...

this is an absolutely breathtakingly amazing story.

It is...

i can't even try to describe the depth of the sadness that i have experienced reading this.

You are truly an artist.

And somehow i can't even hate you for killing Aragorn. It had to happen, and you created it exactly how i believe Tolkien would.

And there is no higher praise then that.

*tear*

WoOt!
AM chapter 19 . 2/18/2005
Again, thank you.
cerasi ariel demona chapter 19 . 12/27/2004
oh my god! i have been reading this story for a while now and have finally read the last chapter. i am sorry i have not reviewed before this but i always like to wait until i finish the story. this story is one of the best i have written. the last chapter is my favorite because of all the emotions captured. i actually cried! i hardly ever cry and i cried when i read this. keep up the good work. i think it would be interesting to read an alternative ending to this story but if you don't do that, that's okay. my favorite part of the last chapter is when you did it from arwen's feelings. they were so realistic and heartbroken. they are exactly what i would have imagined if Estel ever died. thanks for writing such a great story!
bberry06 chapter 16 . 7/17/2004
*sniff* Poor Aragorn...
Araphin chapter 19 . 3/9/2004
*sob* OMG! This is so heartbreaking! I can't believe you made Aragorn die, I thought he would just get beat *almost* to death. But then I thought maybe you would make him die, and I was thinking, 'please don't make him die alone. I'm sure Legolas or Gandalf will be there for him when he dies.' but you did that too! and he died a slow and painful death.
Heehee, not that I didn't like it of course. It is beautifully written. You truly have an amazing talent. And it was very sad. I like sad stories. and I'm also a huge anghst fan, so this was right down my ally.
Wow. If J.R.R. Tolkien had made Aragorn die that way... omg. I would cry for days. but since this is only an AU fic, I feel better. *smile* so anywayzz... great job mellonin!
Wolf Maid chapter 19 . 10/23/2003
That is a very beautiful story, especially how you create Arwen. It is a story where when you are done you sit back and think, and you carry its meaning with you for a very long time to come. It leaves a very deep impression on the reader, and I can give you no higher compliment.

If you are not already published, believe me when I say that you should be. And if you are, please put your work(s) on your bio. I would love to read more of your work.

As it is, I loved your story. I confess to being rather shocked and surprised when I found that Aragorn was truly dead...I thought to the end that when Gandalf put the necklace on him he would awaken.

However, it did not detract from the story. I actually cried as I read it, and I have never done that for a fanfic before. I think that killing him was very wise of you, especially since bringing him back, while it may have appeased some, would indeed have been a fairytale ending. And the world we live in is not a fairytale. That chapter reminded me of other stories, however they were novels, classics really, like Little Women and others.

You are a beautiful writer. Do not change what you want to write or how you write it because some do not.

Thank you for putting this on fanfic.