Reviews for Potter to Potter
sjrodgers23 chapter 20 . 11/8/2015
i loved the first story and now its sequel. Please come back and write the third part soon please I love all of your writing. please please please come back very very very soon and write the third part thank you very much
Ashley chapter 6 . 10/5/2015
This was the best chapter ever I couldn't stop laughing when Harry and McGolle teamed up against Severus, Draco, Hermonie, and Ginny. Lol!
726sweetpea chapter 20 . 10/1/2015
What is the sequel called and when will it come out if it hasn't already?
AlecNight chapter 20 . 8/10/2015
I loved both this story and the one before. This is the first time I'm making a review because I just crammed both into less than a day. Thank you for the wonderful story and romance.
kavindi22.ksgmail.com chapter 19 . 7/30/2015
hey I'm sorry I accidentally pressed post I was gonna say thank you for this wonderful story 3 kavindi
kavindi22.ksgmail.com chapter 18 . 7/30/2015
Hey, I'm kavindi.. I know I'm Soooo late but hey you do have a mral here.. that even the heroes are human. That even they suffer the same diseases as others. I love your story. I taught me many things that were important of what I would have just passed off.
IceWing691 chapter 20 . 2/21/2015
when are you going to publish "a whole new world " , waiting for it terribly
Patronus731 chapter 20 . 12/2/2014
This and For Love of a Slytherin is one of the best HPDM fanfictions I've ever read! I laughed; I cried. I can't wait for the sequel! :D
Slashboylover4alleternity chapter 20 . 10/15/2014
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT! BUT POOR HERMIONE AND NEVILLE :( CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT INSTALLMENT
Slashboylover4alleternity chapter 19 . 10/15/2014