Reviews for Potter to Potter
Anon chapter 7 . 10/12
Ugh...his name was Fenrir not Fenrin.
xFabolousKittyx chapter 1 . 9/17
Thank god! I was stuck for two years, not knowing there was a sequel! Oh, these words are like flowers to my eyes and when read aloud music to my ears. I'm gay myself, I totally relate to the struggles in the first book o
ISolemnlySwearThatImUpToNoG00d chapter 20 . 7/24
Hi There,
I haev really enjoyed reading this fan fic
i was looking aorund at your other stories and loved them
sorry to bother but which one is the sequel to the POtter To Potter

thanks x
ISolemnlySwearThatImUpToNoG00d
Anon chapter 7 . 5/16
When you said 'Fenrin' was that the name of a werewolf that you chose or were you referring to FENRIR Greyback?
brilliant story
Dark Night Ski chapter 16 . 4/22
I feel this twist is appealing, yet it fails to make a lot of sense. Gellert mentioned in part one that if he could go back and change things to be with Albus he would. But this man who uses and abuses his son, strips him from his body, and forces him to lead his army as a front wouldn't give up power for love. Two very conflicting ideas there. I feel it would make more sense if you took the Gellert scene from part one out. Just ending that chapter with Albus sending him the poem. As it is I feel Gellert from Part One and Gellert from now are two very different characters.

One filled with regret and sorrow for his lost love, while the other uses those he should love as pawns and only cares about desperately clinging to power. Plus with how you've portrayed Tom for the past 35 chapters this seems OOC of your version of him to do. Drop everything and switch sides in the middle? I mean we've heard and seen him do horrible things. Plus it begs the question if Tom really was being forced, why did he threaten Bellatrix in part one like he did? What did he care if she failed?

Overall it seems as though you came up with this idea later on after some of the things I mentioned happened already. That's your right as the author and I'm not trying to flame you and I actually really am enjoying the story still. But it might have flowed better if once you came up with this twist you went back and edited part one so there aren't discrepancies between them. Just change some things around to fit better with the stories new direction? Maybe add in some foreshadowing? All and all this has to be my favorite complete HP series to date. Please keep up the awesome writing and hit me up with the answers to some of my questions when you can because I'm really curious.
sjrodgers23 chapter 20 . 11/8/2015
i loved the first story and now its sequel. Please come back and write the third part soon please I love all of your writing. please please please come back very very very soon and write the third part thank you very much
Ashley chapter 6 . 10/5/2015
This was the best chapter ever I couldn't stop laughing when Harry and McGolle teamed up against Severus, Draco, Hermonie, and Ginny. Lol!
726sweetpea chapter 20 . 10/1/2015
What is the sequel called and when will it come out if it hasn't already?
AlecNight chapter 20 . 8/10/2015
I loved both this story and the one before. This is the first time I'm making a review because I just crammed both into less than a day. Thank you for the wonderful story and romance.
kavindi22.ksgmail.com chapter 19 . 7/30/2015
hey I'm sorry I accidentally pressed post I was gonna say thank you for this wonderful story 3 kavindi
kavindi22.ksgmail.com chapter 18 . 7/30/2015
Hey, I'm kavindi.. I know I'm Soooo late but hey you do have a mral here.. that even the heroes are human. That even they suffer the same diseases as others. I love your story. I taught me many things that were important of what I would have just passed off.
IceWing691 chapter 20 . 2/21/2015
when are you going to publish "a whole new world " , waiting for it terribly
Patronus731 chapter 20 . 12/2/2014
This and For Love of a Slytherin is one of the best HPDM fanfictions I've ever read! I laughed; I cried. I can't wait for the sequel! :D
Slashboylover4alleternity chapter 20 . 10/15/2014
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT! BUT POOR HERMIONE AND NEVILLE :( CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT INSTALLMENT