Reviews for Invasion
lalalala chapter 27 . 3/3
Wow, that was a wild ride. Now I want to read a fanfic that is set in a non-apocalyptic, modern time with America eating burgers and playing video games. This was a really awesome story, loved the imagination and creativity!
PurpleBunyip chapter 27 . 12/29/2014
Omg! This was just so good. Seriously, wonderful characterization, the plot kept me coming back (I found myself daydreaming about what might happen next while at work). I could see hints of where you might have gotten your inspiration but it was only inspiration, you must have put a lot of work and plain ol' imagination into this fic as well. Very well done n I'm favouriting you from now on.
pichu10176 chapter 27 . 7/26/2014
I absolutely adore this fanfiction! I read this when it was still ongoing and I guess I never left a review for it. I love the RusAme pairing and you did a great job with their relationship. I also love every chapter and how every moment was important. I wish you wrote more fanfiction for this pairing. I did read your paranormal hunter au and that was an awesome fanfiction too! XD haha Even though I'm not a avid reader for Hetalia fanfictions anymore, I will always come back to read yours if you post any in the future! :).
Simplyme2322 chapter 27 . 7/6/2014
AWWWWW! RUSAME WHY DO YOU MAKE ME FEEL THIS WAY? As you can probably tell, I loved the story. I'm not usually the type to read this genre but I'm so glad I did. Great job and have a great day!
ArthurAlbionKirkland chapter 27 . 11/4/2013
...
AHHHHHH NO IT'S OVEEEERRR!
D:
I miss it already!
ArthurAlbionKirkland chapter 24 . 11/4/2013
XD Antonio...
Sam-Chan and Jason-Kun chapter 4 . 9/17/2013
Someone on Youtube recommended this story to me, and now i can't stop reading! I love this story! Keep up the great work! :)
wolfeclipse25 chapter 27 . 5/14/2013
AMAZING story. I loved the plot, the realism, everything.
wolfeclipse25 chapter 25 . 5/14/2013
Sad, but I saw Tony leaving. Hetalia won't be the same without him...
TheMadNavigator chapter 27 . 3/13/2013
Oh, my gosh, this is wonderful and so creative, you did a great job thoroughly all aspects of the RusAme relationship and the issues resulting from the flash, I'm so impressed!
Chairisse chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
HOLY SHIT THIS WAS DE-ANONED.
I READ THE ORIGINAL ON THE KINKMEME AND FELL IN LOVE WITH IT. SO I LOVE YOU TOO.
/FAVORITES THIS TO INFINITY
thechildofstorms chapter 27 . 11/14/2012
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant! I love how you were able to express each character that you introduced into the story. Even if they had small parts, you made them very realistic (or, as realistic as fictional characters can be) the descriptions and information on places, etc. really helped to add to this story. All in all, you are an amazing writer and you definitely have a creative mind. :D
Hyperkaoru chapter 27 . 7/29/2012
I can't describe how I felt when I finish this. It's so epic and god, why are you so intelligent? I give you much love, all the love in the universe!
kukuki chapter 27 . 7/27/2012
This story. Oh this story. It was the best long fic I have ever read and possibly ever will read. I absolutely adore the relationships between each character, and they were so In-character that it hurt. And in answer to a past commentor why there aren't 1000 reviews is because once people like me get started on chapter one, they don't want to take a break from reading until there is absolutely nothing left to read. You have such an amazing style of writing and I cannot believe that this is over, now I've got to wondering what I did before I discovered this beauty! I thank you so much, and this is actually one of the few stories that made me cry. Tony's departure was beautiful, and absolutely heartbreaking. But I have it set in my mind that he's coming back;) Thank you again for writing this.
cneko2 chapter 27 . 6/5/2012
I'm usually a UsUk and RusCan shipper, but the was so incredibly well written that I completely forgot about those. I absolutely loved the plot you came up with for such a common senario in the Hetalia fandom, it was engaging and I think you've written the best action sequences I've seen in a fanfic EVER. And your characterization was perfect. I adore how you wrote the NA twins, just how I love seeming them written together. Russia was nicely done as well and I was exceedingly happily when you finally had him go all...well...Russia on the aliens. And the states! Oh did I love your little state OCs and America's interaction with them, because he totally would be that over protective dad.

All in all it was just lovely and you managed to get me to add a RusUs fic to my favorites list. Go you. _