Reviews for Invasion
IKP chapter 27 . 7/2
First I must say that it is a travesty that this story has less than 350 reviews. It's probably one of the best, if not the best, Rusamerus fics I've ever read.

The plot is original and well thought out. Perfect amount or lack of amount of SciFi for those that love it or don't. Suspense abounds. There were points I couldn't put my iPad down because I had to know what happened so my blood pressure would drop.

It's been years since you wrote this but it's still getting reads and I just wanted to say a huge thanks for the time and effort you gave of yourself! Reading your work was my pleasure.
Russia is 5000?! 0.0
WTH?
They're only 800 years old...
Duuuude. Sooooooo fucking good man. Haven't read a rusame fix this awesome in a while.
Galactic Ink chapter 27 . 1/9
So, after, I think, 4 days and staying up till 2am to read this fic; I finally finished it. I would like to say that I nominate you for the best sh*t in the universe award. This was beautiful, thank you TTJTT
Guest chapter 27 . 10/6/2015
this was a really great story. thank you.
Professor Owlfeather chapter 27 . 8/7/2015
Gahhhhhh this story has been keeping me up at night in need just to finish it!
It is a true masterpiece, especially with all the little details.
I loved this a lot.
Koshek The Floating Cat chapter 27 . 7/13/2015
oh? my? god? holy wow. I stayed up til like 5 a.m. last night to read this and then finished it today and it was so amazing I can't even put it into words holy crap. I've been on a rusame kick the last couple weeks and this definitely hit the spot. I adored the states, especially Nevada. I was so afraid they were gonna die and not come back and during the part in area 51 I just kept whispering to myself that Carson was not allowed to die. Alex was precious too and i'm so glad he didn't die permanently omfg. this whole story was just so awesome wow
sasunaru13 chapter 27 . 7/13/2015
okay okay I just want to say that..this fic is just so awesomely written. Sci-fi with lots of logic and knowledge behind it. Also sprinkled with lots of love between Al and Ivan, NA Bros, and FACE family. It could easily pass as commercial sci-fi book, is2g. Thank you so much for dedicating your time to write this wonderful piece, even sharing this with this fandom!
sasunaru13 chapter 26 . 7/13/2015
finallyyyyyyy
sasunaru13 chapter 25 . 7/12/2015
*sobs* beautiful...sad...what did you just make me feel damnnn
sasunaru13 chapter 24 . 7/12/2015
ohhh finalyy freedommmm
sasunaru13 chapter 23 . 7/12/2015
ahhhh so cloooseee
sasunaru13 chapter 22 . 7/11/2015
ahhhh justa bit more to ivannnn
sasunaru13 chapter 21 . 7/11/2015