Reviews for Shattered Space: Second Stage
1st Lieutenant. Fae chapter 22 . 10/21/2011
I don't know it I'm just too emotional or if you're just really good at this sort of thing, but as I read the final parts of this chapter I actually had a few tears of my own.

Love the song, love the epilogue and I really love the way you end it with Kira and Hideki living right next to Jay and Meia so they can always keep an eye on each other.

I really wish there was more to come, but the end is here. Great job Edge, great job.
1st Lieutenant. Fae chapter 21 . 10/21/2011
Simply outstanding, I can't even describe it this time. Through and through just outstanding.

I wouldn't even know where to start this time.

Jay protected Hibiki against the avatar of the red peksis and spirits of some of history's most prominent figures appeared around him. Judging by what Jay said they were also 'Holy Knights' of their age.

At the final moments of the battle The ArchAngel and Super Vandread combine into a single new machine. It sounded impressive just from its description.

And Jay pretends to be dead just to mess with Kira. I think Kira did the right thing slugging him like that, but you did have me going there.

Jay's comedic styles got better with his sarcastic line at the end and when he yelled "My head" inside the harvest destroyer.

And I really enjoyed the song you placed in the chapter also a long time favorite of mine.
Vader23A chapter 22 . 10/20/2011
So ends Shattered Space: Second Stage. It was a fun ride, Emerald's Edge. You've done an excellent job with this story. I had no idea that you started this fic in 2006.

Well done.
1st Lieutenant. Fae chapter 20 . 9/27/2011
Honestly Edge. I don't know how you do it anymore.

It took you 11 chapters to out do the Sorcerer battle and now you've outdone your previous best.

First it was the Sorcerer battle, then it was Jay's escape from Tarak with the aide of a S.E.A.L.S team and now this.

You really are pulling out everything for the final chapter.

I never would've expected you to bring Hideki back, and all this time we've been reading that he died and how close of a friend he was to Jay and Kira.

What's more is you've brought in another ship from Gelinkos, with the president on it? A battleship no less, I wonder if that's going to play a major role or not.

Being completely honest, I'm not even sure I can wait for the next chapter.
Vader23A chapter 20 . 9/26/2011
Wow, nice way to start the final battle with bang! That Nightmare Cannon sounds mighty devestating just from the way it trashed the enemy's right flank.

Wasn't expecting Hideki. Nice shocker there.

Looking forward to pt. 2.

1st Lieutenant. Fae chapter 19 . 9/4/2011
Beyond great. It took you forever, but you finally outdid the Sorcerer battle. Jay get's captured and he makes jokes about his captors until he's saved by a S.E.A.L team at that.

Then joining the S.E.A.L he makes a violent and undoubtedly impressive escape from Tarak and takes down three enemy soldiers at the same time. A true warrior no doubt about that.

And after escaping he immediately starts his plan to save Meia and the rest of the crew from the Nirvana, making yet another Silent Hill remark, that one really made me laugh because it was placed so perfectly.

And then there's his short, but more than heartwarming reunion with Meia. Considering the way they were reunited I'd have to say it was my favorite part what with the pointing weapons at each other.

And now that everyone is back together they head off for the final battle. The suspense for your next update is already killing me.
Vader23A chapter 19 . 8/20/2011
You added the S.E.A.L.s in this chapter, huh? Nice! Those guys are deadly and badass.

Great chapter.

1st Lieutenant. Fae chapter 18 . 8/19/2011
Great job. As always. (And I sound like a broken record).

The end is almost here and I just can't wait.

So many questions running through my mind, like what if the boarding parties from Tarak capture Jay? Are Kira and the Emerald's Edge going to save him? And what will he do to help the crew of the Nirvana?
Vader23A chapter 18 . 8/19/2011
Nice chapter. So we're coming close to the end.

I don't why but I don't have a favorite moment here.

Looking forward when Kira and Jay see each other.

1st Lieutenant. Fae chapter 17 . 6/21/2011
That was really worth the wait.

The Silent Hill line made me laugh.

Now let's see for a specific favorite part I'd have to say Jay's stand against the harvest drone and the scene after he vows to see the harvest destroyed.

Waiting for the next update, but you already know that.
Vader23A chapter 17 . 6/19/2011
Nice update.

I have to say that my favorite part is when Jay was on that mission, reuniting Cindy with her mother and him going trigger happy on that harvest unit with his M9A1. I hope Jay, Kira and the Emerald's Edge get to fight side by side when the final battle comes.

Anxiously waiting for more.
Vader23A chapter 15 . 3/26/2011
Great chapter. So Kira's Wyvernn is acting on its own without Kira piloting and both Wyvernn calling out to each other. Wow, nice twist.

I loved the part where Jay's Wyvernn impaled the harvest leader's wing with the Wyvernn's cables and Jay saying, "Come here!" Reminds me of my favorite Mortal Combat character Scorpion when he uses his spear.

Great chapter. Looking forward to the next one.
1st Lieutenant. Fae chapter 15 . 3/26/2011
That was worth the wait. I have to say though I didn't expect to see Kira's wyvernn show up like that. Its almost like the wyvernn's are alive.

Easily my favorite part of the chapter.

I can't wait for the next update.
1st Lieutenant. Fae chapter 14 . 2/10/2011
You're not making it easy for me to pick a favorite chapter anymore. This along with chapters 11 and 8 are my favorites, but I can't decide between them.

I have to point out that I've never seen this side of you in person or in your writing its really nice to see.

My favorite part is obviously going to be Jay comforting Dita moments like that always get me, but as a lot of people know I'm a sucker for emotional scenes whether good or bad I personally feel that's when the writers are most alive.

Amazing as always Edge.
Vader23A chapter 14 . 2/10/2011
I've been waiting patiently for this new chapter. It's great. I know what it's like having to fix your computer, it sucks big time. You're suffering from food poisoning? That sucks. How did you get it? I've never had food poisoning before and I hope I never do.

With that aside, I look forward to the next chapter.