Reviews for Escape from Volterra
x- L e i l a -x chapter 12 . 6/14/2010
Love how you compared guilt to a snake, very effective.
TwilightFreakNumberOne chapter 12 . 6/11/2010
Hey, reviewers! It's me - I'm submitting this as an anonymous review. Just wnated to thank all of you that reviewed this story. The reviews mean so much to me! And, for those of you who submitted helpful criticism, know that your advice is being taken into account. I intend to further explain Jared's motivations for choosing to become a vampire if at all possible. Thanks, guys! :D
x- L e i l a -x chapter 11 . 6/9/2010
she can't do that! It's immoral, he saved her. ( Loved it though.
AurorVSDeatheater chapter 11 . 6/9/2010
OMG.. Cliffhanger ;3

Keep writing!
x- L e i l a -x chapter 10 . 5/31/2010
Awe, poor Kathyrn. It's not as if she had control although Jared is right; she could have got them killed.

Absolutely loved it!
x- L e i l a -x chapter 9 . 5/29/2010
Aw, Jared is moral. I Like him.
x- L e i l a -x chapter 8 . 5/29/2010
O I never realized the extent of the bloodlust

Amazing
x- L e i l a -x chapter 7 . 5/29/2010
Oh no! Kathryn! O What is she doing!
kittykatkitkat chapter 7 . 5/28/2010
plz update soon
GhostInTheSnow chapter 6 . 5/26/2010
Wow, I wasn't too sure of what to expect, but that is really good. I' surprised that it hasn't got more reviews. The only thing that I would recommend is longer chapters ;) lol!

Can't wait for the next chapter, update soon

AlecAndra chapter 5 . 5/22/2010
I love the story. But why did Jared ask to become a vampire? And now that he has done such a huge mistake by not closing the doors do you think Aro trusts him enough to find the missing newborn on his own? The story is really good but a few more details would have been great.
MissZoey chapter 5 . 5/19/2010
Oh, he didn't kill her! I'm glad. I was rather hoping for her to run away, as it would have been very interesting indeed to see what the Cullens would think of her! But Jared is an intrieging character, and I look forward to seeing how he plans to outrun the Volturi-because it seems nobody can.

Another great update!
MissZoey chapter 4 . 5/19/2010
I managed to view the second chapter; it did explain a lot! This was an interesting chapter. I like her character, and the references you made to death. Also, the descriptions of her agony were very visual. Great chapter!
x- L e i l a -x chapter 5 . 5/19/2010
That was outstanding!
x- L e i l a -x chapter 4 . 5/19/2010
I lovd it, it was absolutly amazing!