Reviews for Lifelines
AasiyaD chapter 48 . 6/16
Are you continuing? Please do.
CityOfDauntless chapter 34 . 6/16
I think it was tooo early
Lesner Princ677 chapter 48 . 6/11
Please finish diz story...more interested in Victoria's fate
Lesner Princ677 chapter 1 . 6/6
Danger magnet for real
monica.maia57 chapter 48 . 6/1
YOU NEED TO FINISH THE STORY! PLEASE!
AasiyaD chapter 34 . 5/22
Too soon
AasiyaD chapter 21 . 5/22
I'm on Chapter 21 and I didn't read anything of the chapter except the last line, because I'm getting quite bored.
Sadseven21 chapter 41 . 3/14
i
corteznutterz1 chapter 11 . 1/8
loving this so far!
jansails chapter 48 . 12/30/2015
This is one of the most interesting, deeply complex, emotionally heart-wrenching "New Moon" stories I have ever read!
If the author checks my profile site, the Author will see I have read voluminously when it comes to Twilight fanfiction.
I truly think this belongs in the pantheon of Bests.
Amazing, amazing story.
Enjoyed it tremendously, captivated.
I want to thank the author as well for explaining Edward's "darkness", his self-loathing to the extent it was shown.
Really helped to visualize & perceive his pain, his "compulsion" to be in control at all times.
Outstanding effort.
jansails / jan2
msarkie chapter 48 . 8/5/2015
I really hope you continue this story, it has drawn me in.
NuDo chapter 10 . 7/1/2015
Up untill now ,I liked it-the last part of this chap-not so much ! Tastes to ...cheasy,yak!:(
ded1 chapter 48 . 5/31/2015
HELLO

You can't leave us hanging! THAT WOULD BE JUST SO MEAN!

Please finish this story!

PLEEEEEAAAAASE! I AM BEGGING HERE. ON BENDED KNEE AND CHANNELING ALICES PUPPY DOG EYES.
ded1 chapter 37 . 5/31/2015
Edward might have seen the light, but that doesn't mean he has the ability not to go off half cocked and make asinine spur of the moment decisions. His brain shuts down when he gets scared about Bella.

Excellent story.
EdwardandAliceLover9 chapter 48 . 4/6/2015
STOP CHEEEAATTTIIINNNGGGG ME! I NEED MOOOORRREEE! This story is so EFFING AWESOME! PLEASE update! PLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSEEEEEEEE! -EandALover9