Reviews for Lifelines
ImpatientReader chapter 48 . 3/19
Amazing story up to this far. I absolutely loved reading it and even though you haven't updated in years I can't wait to see how this story ends ( hopefully in a HEA) anyway I hope that you are well and that by any stroke of luck that you are able to read my review and respond. Your story is incredible and don't let anyone tell you differently !
jk chapter 9 . 10/29/2016
Both love are pretty fucking boring...it feels like each just drag on and on and on and on and on
jk chapter 3 . 10/28/2016
Its funny how its always that Edward doesn't have feelings for Tanya..doesn't love her...its never because she's a gross ass whore
AasiyaD chapter 48 . 6/16/2016
Are you continuing? Please do.
CityOfDauntless chapter 34 . 6/16/2016
I think it was tooo early
Lesner Princ677 chapter 48 . 6/11/2016
Please finish diz story...more interested in Victoria's fate
Lesner Princ677 chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
Danger magnet for real
monica.maia57 chapter 48 . 6/1/2016
YOU NEED TO FINISH THE STORY! PLEASE!
AasiyaDaya chapter 34 . 5/22/2016
Too soon
AasiyaDaya chapter 21 . 5/22/2016
I'm on Chapter 21 and I didn't read anything of the chapter except the last line, because I'm getting quite bored.
Sadseven21 chapter 41 . 3/14/2016
i
corteznutterz1 chapter 11 . 1/8/2016
loving this so far!
jansails chapter 48 . 12/30/2015
This is one of the most interesting, deeply complex, emotionally heart-wrenching "New Moon" stories I have ever read!
If the author checks my profile site, the Author will see I have read voluminously when it comes to Twilight fanfiction.
I truly think this belongs in the pantheon of Bests.
Amazing, amazing story.
Enjoyed it tremendously, captivated.
I want to thank the author as well for explaining Edward's "darkness", his self-loathing to the extent it was shown.
Really helped to visualize & perceive his pain, his "compulsion" to be in control at all times.
Outstanding effort.
jansails / jan2
msarkie chapter 48 . 8/5/2015
I really hope you continue this story, it has drawn me in.
NuDo chapter 10 . 7/1/2015
Up untill now ,I liked it-the last part of this chap-not so much ! Tastes to ...cheasy,yak!:(