Reviews for Lifelines
ded1 chapter 48 . 5/31
HELLO

You can't leave us hanging! THAT WOULD BE JUST SO MEAN!

Please finish this story!

PLEEEEEAAAAASE! I AM BEGGING HERE. ON BENDED KNEE AND CHANNELING ALICES PUPPY DOG EYES.
ded1 chapter 37 . 5/31
Edward might have seen the light, but that doesn't mean he has the ability not to go off half cocked and make asinine spur of the moment decisions. His brain shuts down when he gets scared about Bella.

Excellent story.
EdwardandAliceLover9 chapter 48 . 4/6
STOP CHEEEAATTTIIINNNGGGG ME! I NEED MOOOORRREEE! This story is so EFFING AWESOME! PLEASE update! PLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSEEEEEEEE! -EandALover9
eandalover9 chapter 48 . 4/2
COME ON!
Britmom chapter 48 . 3/4
Oh I've loved this story and am sorry that you haven't finished it. I really like what you've done with the characters and can really sympathise with feisty Bella and an Edward with clinical depression. You've left it at a real cliffhanger, and even though it's been a long time, I'd love to know whether you've thought about ever finishing it? If you're teetering ... Please do!
rams chapter 10 . 12/22/2014
She accepted them easily after what they have done.
joany chapter 27 . 9/5/2014
I love the story but I wish Bella would just forgive Edward I is just making her unhappy
goldseadragon chapter 7 . 6/20/2014
It is so incredibly disturbing that after Edward realizes he is in Bella's house, he doesn't even ONCE consider that he should stop rifling through her shit. The idea of respecting her privacy doesn't even occur to him.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 48 . 6/1/2014
Well done. I love it.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 47 . 6/1/2014
Beautiful chapter.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 46 . 6/1/2014
Marvelous.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 45 . 6/1/2014
That was an awesome chapter.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 44 . 6/1/2014