Reviews for No Need to Worry
JustKissMe chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I really enjoyed this! It was super good! Just a thought, but it'd be super interesting to see his reaction to meeting Jim for the short amount of time he's dead in Into Darkness
Seph's Madisen Moss chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
This story was brilliant and I loved how you tied all of it together while managing to get the characters right. The way you portrayed them was amazing! Thanks for writing this story,

Soului chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Very interesting idea, seeing this from his father's POV. Well done!
Dohwa chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
No giving up on writing this was very well done you should be very proud of it and don't let anyone tell you different.
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
It'd be really cool if you made a companion piece where George comments on the girls, Spock, everyone else that James T. Kirk meets/met and the different parts of the movie.

I liked this.
Hikari Urania chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Aw it was sweet!
Sparky Dorian chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Oh, cute. Sad though. I loved George in the movie, however short of a time we saw him for.
xoJaymexo chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
this was really sweet! i think you really captured how a father would feel, especially his inability to help. great job!
inactiveacount121212 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
I absolutely loved it! Great Job! :)
Shinku chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
This was very good. I think a lot of people neglect taking into account what George's perspective on his youngest son's life could be like. Looking at it through his eyes, I would be terrified, too.

Thanks for the fun read. -Shi
AnimeSiren chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
This was interesting, thanks for writing!
oneoffour111 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Nice job!

I'm new to the fandom-I actually just watched this movie a couple nights ago-but this is good writing and you've left me eager to read more ST fanfiction. ;] I agree that the "Five Times...and One Time..." format is fun to write-I've never published any with that format, but it's cool just to experiment with.

I especially liked #2-the first sentence is pure gold. 3

Again, great work!
Titania Took chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
I loved it! This was awesome! Definitely don't give up writing.