Reviews for Remember Me
deathrowangel chapter 6 . 6/12
Just finished watching the movie and I quickly rushed to see if these two had stories and I was super happy to find this story, You've done an awesome job so far so hope you update soon!
criminallyUnsentimental chapter 6 . 9/15/2013
O. My. Gosh. I just watched Donnie Dario and when I watch something I like I go on here to read stuff about it and when I got to the DD section,I was really sad to find that there were no recent after til I found this story and OMG you need to post more!
GingerLover123 chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
Just read ALL ofthis and it was what i was LOOKING FOR! One where Donnie lived! So, yeah, you need to fucking finish this. Please? I love it so far, and it's a fucking cliff-hanger, which is going to kill me slowly, i hope you know. So...yup. I'll just be waiting (:
nina chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
OMG. This is amazing. I'm falling in love with these two (Well, Let's be honest. I already am). I'm looking forward to read the next part
Guest chapter 6 . 2/25/2013
Oh my god this is so good wow!
SasoriTactic chapter 6 . 2/24/2013
You must updates!
SasoriTactic chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
XD
SasoriTactic chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
yayz!
Liz chapter 6 . 5/21/2011
Please continue,i love your story, is really really good.

If you stoping post it i will kill you!

kisses
LightDarkandChaos chapter 6 . 8/1/2010
Uh oh. Things like that are never good... But it looks interesting for the readers! Please continue?
Adam Chest chapter 6 . 7/12/2010
Amazing! But you still have to make the next chapter ;] I wanna know what happens to Elizabeth.
IsPurple chapter 6 . 7/9/2010
Ah! I Iove it so far! I hope you continue this story! Cant wait to see what happens next!
MorgueChan chapter 6 . 7/3/2010
Omg! i'm loving this story! _ how could you just leave it like that, at such a cliff hanger! can't wait to read more, so please don't stop writing. . . _ - morgue chan
rrrrreader chapter 6 . 6/5/2010
I'm so happy to see an active DD writer! I just wanted to let you know that I'm looking forward to more! :D