Reviews for At Odds
LumCheng chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
aww, not that made me smile, even if it wasn't supposed to, I guess, lol

I think you captured them both very well here.
ScarletteDream chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I just have to say: Wow.

This is truly fantastic. The only thing I found disappointing about it was that it was just a one-shot. You obviously have a clear grasp of the characters and a talent for the English Language that most Gantz fanfic writers really lack. I'm so glad that someone wrote something worth reading for the series. Thank you so much!
Sentimental Semantics chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
To keep it somewhat concise, you do a fantastic job of showing a side of Kei that, frankly, should be seen more often in the established canon. You also elaborate on the life of Kishimoto and Kei when they aren't seen in the anime but are still living together-which, strangely, I never thought about before-which is essentially awesome. Showing Kei's softer side-well, not softer, but less sexual-was an awesome choice and it works excellently for the narrative.

AWESOME POSSUM.
GoodbyeCrimson chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Wow, a this is really good. Your writting flows very well and I love the way you describe everything.
Banchoux23 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
I like how you took it from the perspective of "If the 2nd Kishimoto stayed at the apartment with him." A lot of deep thought in this one, and yet a simple concept. Very warming in the beginning, then heartbreaking in the last line. good job.