Reviews for Ikedaya
Conspirator chapter 5 . 12/25/2005
Mir! It's so good to have you back! I've always enjoyed your stories, and this has been no exception. Please don't leave us for so long again!
TheBetanWerecat chapter 5 . 12/25/2005
Thank you for a lovely piece of work. I enjoyed reading this. I've seen the OVA and the anime and I appreciate the blend job you did with those factors. Unfortunately, I do not know enough of the real history to appreciate where it weaves in and out.

I do like the rather sparse style you used here too. Just enough detail to set a scene, nothing extra to clutter it up. It adds a good deal to the Japanese feel of this story.
skenshingumi chapter 5 . 1/15/2005
I really enjoyed this story and the way you captured the Kenshin/Tomoe tension at this point. I also agree that Katsura is an interesting character so I like reading stories where his character is explored.
Asher Elric chapter 5 . 5/17/2004
This was really good. I think you did a wonderful job.
Asher Elric chapter 4 . 5/17/2004
Not much to say. I love this ficci. I'm gonna email my best friend a link. She'll review. I'm sure of this.
Asher Elric chapter 2 . 5/17/2004
coolness. I like.
Asher Elric chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
This is really cool.
LivEviL chapter 5 . 1/31/2004
this story was fantastic
i dont even know what to say, it was so good
there's an air of indifference in the way the story was written, yet the reader gets to experience everything in the most powerful, deep, and intimate way possible
you really, really did a great job here
hakubaikou chapter 5 . 3/19/2003
Ah, good stuff! I'm a little sad that it's done. No more chapters to look forward to, alas. I've said it before, so pardon as I repeat myself, but I really do love your highly visual writing style.
hakubaikou chapter 4 . 3/12/2003
I love your writing style. I love the way you weave your own story among the events in the OAV. This is good stuff!
AnimeFreak chapter 4 . 10/23/2002
very well written, very well
Crystal Snowflakes chapter 4 . 10/13/2002
Chapter 4 was really neat. I hope you update soon, I love your story
Firuze Khanume chapter 4 . 8/6/2002
Excellent as always. I love the way you narrates, your style is very fluid and makes me feel as if I were just there, looking at then events unfolding in front of me. Characterization: flawless, truly impecable. Thanks for another wonderful piece. Please give us more!
Shuro chapter 4 . 8/6/2002
Entchanted! Write more!
Mara-Amber chapter 3 . 5/24/2002
Sorry for not reviewing earlier... I really like this story. One point: I'm pretty sure it is Kondou and Okita in the Ikedaya (I think you can see them both clearly short before they cut the candle). Later on Saitou joins them? Cutting down the men in front of Okita? it is a bit confusing... I think it were some 'followers' who meet Tomoe and Kenshin, not Kondou. BTW, I think you have some 'typos' in this chapter (Isumi, Shimsengumi,..) I only point it out, because I think you would appriciate it. If not, I'm sorry for bothering you .