Reviews for Legacy of the Leaf
DemonofShadows51 chapter 19 . 1/20/2014
PLEASE dont quit writing ANY of your stories! I love then all!
WhiteWolf Kyoko chapter 19 . 10/29/2013
Loved the new chapter!

Keep up the awesome work! _
Guest chapter 19 . 10/9/2013
I love the update! Sad I didnt see any of Shindo or Rokku but still a good update all the same. I love Enkous determination. And I found it a nice story point of having the uchiha being persecuted by the other villagers.
Ssj5kiezen chapter 18 . 9/22/2013
Nice chapter

But when will the next one be out?
WhiteWolf Kyoko chapter 18 . 9/18/2013
Great chapter! Looks like Enkou is going to have a fun time with his new teacher. XD
Can't wait for the next!
Boss9l9 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Is this story going to continue? I hope so. I love your writing style. Very talented. :) But please do continue!
TheOtaku Akatsuki chapter 9 . 4/8/2013
Wow...I just keep jinxing my questions each time...That Means sasuke and Sakura are the other 2 sannins too i bet...
TheOtaku Akatsuki chapter 8 . 4/8/2013
Ok in the last chapter, I spoke too soon, but Team 4 is still similar to 7 and the missions...really haven't changed.

New Question: whos the current 3 sannins in this time period?
TheOtaku Akatsuki chapter 6 . 4/8/2013
I've been wanting to ask Who's the lucky/unlucky lady that got banged by Sasuke to have a kid?

Team Seven is cursed, well...almost, this time the only difference is the girl she's so quiet...at first I thought she was a Hyuuga unless its Hinata who married someone else...and then there's Sasuke in Arashi, and Naruto in Enkou. I'm hoping in your story history won't repeat itself? - Arashi betray-run away and Enkou chase...like that.
Frankie W chapter 17 . 2/27/2013
Pretty cool chapter, despite feeling filler-upish ;P
I'm very anxious about Rokku's part and what will happen to Enkou? Man, this just keeps getting better and better! The only thing missing from this chapter is Kyoushi... hope he'll get back into the picture soon ;)
Update ASAP!
Jackyl 2000 chapter 17 . 2/23/2013
I don't particularly mind a shart AN... but it does feel weird ;P
Nice, slow chapter. I am curious what is all the fuss about Rokku, in most cases kunoichi aren't the center of attention. I'm also worried about Enkou, who's apparently being tailed by this Chuugi fellow... things are starting to get very intriguing, despite the relationship between Kyoushi and Homare getting explained just the other chapter. You sure know how to keep people interested ;)
Ming chapter 17 . 2/20/2013
An intriguing build-up; I'm particularly interested in Rokku, since most people treat kunoichi as a supporting character, while here she seems to be quite important (plus, I have high hopes after your presentation of Ibuki in NNG ;)).
Overall a bit of filler-upish chapter, but I'm still very anxious to see how this will all sort out.
Keep up the good work.
WhiteWolf Kyoko chapter 17 . 2/17/2013
Great chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next!

Awesome job as always. _
Frankie W chapter 16 . 2/9/2013
Wow, Kyoushi's bloodline limit is freaky... wonder how Naruto is gonna deal with it when the time comes :) But Homare is scary too, I guess now Hokage's words from earlier make a lot more sense... overall a great way to present the history behind the two and I can't wait to see what happens next, so keep on going!
WhiteWolf Kyoko chapter 16 . 2/2/2013