Reviews for I Will Grow Out of Love
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Wow, mew, this was LONG. It was excellent, though, and I loved it! Your characterizations of Gabrielle and Oliver - both minor characters - were great, and the plot of this was really creative. As always, it was written really well, of course, and you've done a wonderful job. Loved it!
griffin blackwood chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
this pairing is amazing!
polkaking2 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Fun but frantic. I liked the scene where Oliver was posing in the quidditch shop hoping for recognition. Nice.
BlueMango chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Phew. For a second I thought they ended for good. Glad they didn't! Nice ending and story. Also, write more with them!
lonely hands chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
MEW! This is absulotely fabulous! How, how, HOW do you come up with these pairings? *is blown away by such awesomesauce*

"Must I upgrade you to stalker-status, Mr. Wood?" I hissed.'

That was my favourite line, by far

I really, REALLY love Gabrielle in this! I liked how you made her like Fleur, but not, and she just lit up the screen! And Oliver? Totally swoon-worthy :)
Morghen chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
This was definitely worth the wait!

I luv Gabriver so much and this story is so good! You know how much I dislike Vicky but I actually liked her in this(meaning that you write well enough to make me like her, lol) I really like how you portrayed Gabby -she was quite the b*tch to poor Ollie at first, but she couldn't resist him in the end. I don't know if anyone could resist him...but anyway, I really loved this! I did not see the part about Fleur asking Ollie to meet Gabby coming at all but I loved it when it did!

:D

Awwwww, can't Gabby share? I just want a little bit of Ollie -I mean, he is tall enough to share, lol.

:D