Reviews for Dragonbreath
ANGRY chapter 18 . 1/9
Cool but why u make Hiccups dad find out that he is night shadows mothr
Valenntine2000 chapter 18 . 12/29/2015
Nice! I love the story! Really well done! Please continue. thx.
guest chapter 18 . 12/27/2015
This is a really great story and hiccup should get pregnant again or magically turn into a dragon and get pregnant again... and when is a sexy scene going to come ... And keep up the work :)
b-fox chapter 18 . 10/21/2015
I agreed with you this story really got to me and it sad to see it unfinished still love it :)
Demonic girl111 chapter 18 . 6/28/2015
Well at least that didn't end in total destruction. I'm also happy that this experience has lead to Toothless bonding more with his son, which he hasn't been doing very well. Though, I'm sad you haven't updated in years, and probably never will. As I'm typing this, I hear it all said through Gobber's voice, so it's getting kinda annoying. XD Either way, great story, and I wish I saw the end.
Demonic girl111 chapter 17 . 6/28/2015
Oh my Odin! Shadow, what have you DONE?!
Demonic girl111 chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
Wait, so Toothless used the magic of his ancestors -his breath which the gold smoke came from- and when it landed on Hiccup's stomach it was his semen seeping into the human and fertilizing?... Damn that's confusing.
storyholder chapter 11 . 6/15/2015
I can't find chapter 10...
KrystalKittens chapter 17 . 6/11/2015
Perfect ending to this chapter!
b-cat chapter 18 . 4/13/2015
I love your story omg but it's so sad what happen between hic and tooth Please i hope it turns alright
Fan chapter 18 . 3/23/2015
This story is amazing. I adore how you've captured their voices and how Hiccup and Toothless' relationship went ass backwards, like those two beautiful fools totally would. This is and will remain my favorite HTTYD story regardless if you finish it or not. Thank you for even putting in the effort of writing it. 3 3 3
The Truth chapter 3 . 2/14/2015
I'm sorry, but here is where I must stop. Perhaps myself and those other people are reading two completely different stories, but from my point of view, I'm constantly bumping into hills and valleys of grammatical mistakes and spelling errors. If the story was half as engaging as everyone claims, then those mistakes could be ignored, but it's impossible. The characters are so incredibly weak minded and random that my brain spasms trying to keep up. So many scenes are forced, pointless and Jesus Christ try to separate your POVs! I'm not trying to be cruel, but hell, I refuse to sit here and lie to you.

I suppose the only way for me to read some quality ToothCup is if I seek it elsewhere or write it myself. I've read two previous tales with excellent plot and structure, but this here has officially shut off my expectations. Smh
Just, Just do better will you? I literally grew sick at the stomach trying to read through this. Practice, Practice, Practice!
ToastedToast chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
Look, I don't really like dubcon all that much. But the back button will serve me well here, so I won't really bitch about it.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/13/2014
You haven't updated this story for more than three years. Wtf. WHYYYY. ITS SO GOOD.
JemDragons chapter 4 . 12/1/2014
Yeah. In the English dub the children are American and the adults are Scottish.