Reviews for Dragonbreath
b-cat chapter 18 . 4/13
I love your story omg but it's so sad what happen between hic and tooth Please i hope it turns alright
Fan chapter 18 . 3/23
This story is amazing. I adore how you've captured their voices and how Hiccup and Toothless' relationship went ass backwards, like those two beautiful fools totally would. This is and will remain my favorite HTTYD story regardless if you finish it or not. Thank you for even putting in the effort of writing it. 3 3 3
The Truth chapter 3 . 2/14
I'm sorry, but here is where I must stop. Perhaps myself and those other people are reading two completely different stories, but from my point of view, I'm constantly bumping into hills and valleys of grammatical mistakes and spelling errors. If the story was half as engaging as everyone claims, then those mistakes could be ignored, but it's impossible. The characters are so incredibly weak minded and random that my brain spasms trying to keep up. So many scenes are forced, pointless and Jesus Christ try to separate your POVs! I'm not trying to be cruel, but hell, I refuse to sit here and lie to you.

I suppose the only way for me to read some quality ToothCup is if I seek it elsewhere or write it myself. I've read two previous tales with excellent plot and structure, but this here has officially shut off my expectations. Smh
Just, Just do better will you? I literally grew sick at the stomach trying to read through this. Practice, Practice, Practice!
ToastedToast chapter 1 . 1/27
Look, I don't really like dubcon all that much. But the back button will serve me well here, so I won't really bitch about it.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/13/2014
You haven't updated this story for more than three years. Wtf. WHYYYY. ITS SO GOOD.
JemDragons chapter 4 . 12/1/2014
Yeah. In the English dub the children are American and the adults are Scottish.
VampireButler123 chapter 18 . 11/27/2014
You indeed are a very good author. You know how to use the correct wordings and really pull a reader into a story. I am not one for fanfiction, but upon looking at your story after a late night at a opera, I found it quite enchanting and exciting. Even the naughty moments You have a real talent, and I really hope that you will start this again soon. I even made an account just to follow this story! I hope you are well and happy.

-VampireButler

MORE SEXY TIME PLZ xD
Lama chapter 18 . 11/27/2014
O my god this is just so amazing ! This story is so entertaining and shadow seems so cuute !
I can't wait to see what is coming next *.*! -
Wwwaaaiiiit,
Last update 2012..? Oh no..
Why did I saw it after reading the whole story ..
NaruSasuLover16 chapter 18 . 11/18/2014
I love this story :)
Post U Later chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Well, That Was Interesting. So Now Hiccup's Preggers Huh? I Wonder How He'll Explain That One To The Village? I'm Sure They'll All Think That Toothless Raped Him Or Something.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/2/2014
You know. Now that I think about it. If toothless can make hiccup pregnant with magic, then could toothless fix his tail.
IShitBricks4lol chapter 16 . 8/31/2014
I bout serisouly shit bricks at the end... KAWWWWAIIII
IShitBricks4 chapter 3 . 8/30/2014
rofl

'was he gainging wait?' best line eva jeez Hiccup...THINK BOUT IT DUMDUM.
ivanganev1992 chapter 18 . 8/28/2014
Those are my qestions I said for ch17 and 18 ,.
My conclusion of my speaking is this ch 18 .
I 'd like I am dying to know what happen next and how the situation to be solved the problem once again .
So in short what happened next I love this story I 'd like to update it but do as You wish .
My post is :

Bye .
ivanganev1992 chapter 17 . 8/28/2014
Ch17

Oh draconic Hicup , the story repeats . The tiny Night Shadow(Shade) is really thinking as us , with our great inteligence and creativity . Hic suggested his machines his way to prove that are better in the war to make the think the things easy . And the result is right here . That power , ingenuety , creativity is addet in the genes , the genes of the genious , commander-strategist-tactition-inventor-general Hicup .
And now Night shade is the same . For a dragon . Instinct , combined with human thinking forging efficient draconic-humany inventing fighthing stile .
With the twisted tongue too .
Humanic and draconic .

And Toothless reminds me to stoic just replace the viking way with the dragon way and Hic's way with Night Shade's human Hic way .
The dragon way as instinct base moves , talking ("talking like us , thinking like us , moving like us ! No more with ... This !) Well I hear the same ! Toothless (The winged Stoic the Second )

And the supportive mom strangely this mom is unnatural too Hic a boy but represents (The Skinny crippled Valhalarama the Second )
And the bullies tormenting the little Hic becouse he is skinny , weird , differentl
and Night Shade which is just different harther eating fish half strong stomach, only coocked the others not .And what now .
Part of Two Worlds , Human and Draconic and what will be the final result ?!

The bonus are the Hic's int,creativity,wholle Hic, extendet limbs , double language allowing to talk ours, even better mouth muscles for more movements than the dragons like ours , and draconic , but not with the might in tone .

The minus is the half strong stomach , and half or only human night vision.

And finally in the chapter 18

Perfect human with the bonuses which are addet and the fear I saw what he done , better than normal Nf , much more int with uding every bonuses is great , greater power . And that not full trusting . Hearing directly was shoking . But I see nice . But the things look different in the middle ages .If they allow vic/drag to talk what the drag really things tranclated , or Hic to try to learn draconese to understand his friend .And all dragons . Just to asselt not the power determinates the treat but the soul deciding how to use it .
Anyway will be better solution to slowly talk the uncomfortable situation to the second first five
[(Ruf,Tuf),Fish,Snot,Astr, ] the unconfortable trurth , or at least the talking Night Shade . But if he said mom again to Hic (The First) how The first"Hic" would'v explain .
How "The new mighthy Hic" will solve his problem and been assepted?!