Reviews for Dragonbreath
kys
astrochrist chapter 18 . 8/13
Amazing!
Andromeda20001 chapter 18 . 5/24
Eine schöne Geschichte. Es ist wirklich eine Schande, daß Du sie abgebrochen hast und scheinbar nicht mehr weiterschreiben willst. So geht man nicht mit den Lesern um!
A beautiful story. It's really a shame that you they apparently no longer want to continue writing. So you do not go around with readers!

Andromeda
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo it can't stop here. Finisch the story pleassssssssssssssssssss. This is one of the best story's.
I like it
Witherex chapter 1 . 3/3
As a artist from the Pokemon Best of Fan fiction, I must ask you,

WHY?!
WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?
MY GOD.
TOOTHLESS IS NOT A GAY IDIOT!
IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN A FEMALE DRAGON!
WHY?!

-.-
thank you for ruining my view of how to train your dragon fan fiction...
ANGRY chapter 18 . 1/9
Cool but why u make Hiccups dad find out that he is night shadows mothr
Demitri-Landgravate chapter 18 . 12/29/2015
Nice! I love the story! Really well done! Please continue. thx.
guest chapter 18 . 12/27/2015
This is a really great story and hiccup should get pregnant again or magically turn into a dragon and get pregnant again... and when is a sexy scene going to come ... And keep up the work :)
b-fox chapter 18 . 10/21/2015
I agreed with you this story really got to me and it sad to see it unfinished still love it :)
Demonic girl111 chapter 18 . 6/28/2015
Well at least that didn't end in total destruction. I'm also happy that this experience has lead to Toothless bonding more with his son, which he hasn't been doing very well. Though, I'm sad you haven't updated in years, and probably never will. As I'm typing this, I hear it all said through Gobber's voice, so it's getting kinda annoying. XD Either way, great story, and I wish I saw the end.
Demonic girl111 chapter 17 . 6/28/2015
Oh my Odin! Shadow, what have you DONE?!
Demonic girl111 chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
Wait, so Toothless used the magic of his ancestors -his breath which the gold smoke came from- and when it landed on Hiccup's stomach it was his semen seeping into the human and fertilizing?... Damn that's confusing.
Storyholder chapter 11 . 6/15/2015
I can't find chapter 10...
KrystalKittens chapter 17 . 6/11/2015
Perfect ending to this chapter!