Reviews for Dragonbreath
Felicja chapter 18 . 8/5
This was a very interesting and unique read. I'm not really a huge fan of such types of stories - I neither enjoy dragon x human romantic relationship nor pregnancy fics, but I found myself reading with interest to the very end (or, at least, to this chapter, seeing as I'm not expecting the story to be continued...)
It flowed well, I liked the pacing and the wording, the characters' behavior seemed believable in my eyes, for most parts... Ok, there was some OOCness and some out of place reactions. However, in the end of the day, you got the most important bits down! I appreciate how Toothless acted very dragon-like and didn't suddenly start acting like a human in love. Hiccup selflessness, sass and bravery were all there. Astrid's care and worry, Gobber's support, Stoick's need to - on one hand. protect his son, on the other to protect his people, him being hotheaded, stubborn and protective. The little Shadow had great characteristics of both a dragon and a curious, loving child.
Very nice!
Sickening
Paige00100 chapter 18 . 2/22
Interesting plot...I like the talking dragon idea. I think It would be cool if Night Shadow could translate the dragonese Toothless spoke to Hiccup so that they could have actual conversations. and maybe get in a fight or one of them says something "risky" ;) and Night Shadow could say something like "I'm not saying that!" or "Eww gross!" LOL.
DaughterofAbyss chapter 11 . 12/20/2016
where's chapter ten?
HightowersAreAsshai'i chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
kys
astrochrist chapter 18 . 8/13/2016
Amazing!
Andromeda20001 chapter 18 . 5/24/2016
Eine schöne Geschichte. Es ist wirklich eine Schande, daß Du sie abgebrochen hast und scheinbar nicht mehr weiterschreiben willst. So geht man nicht mit den Lesern um!
A beautiful story. It's really a shame that you they apparently no longer want to continue writing. So you do not go around with readers!

Andromeda
Guest chapter 18 . 3/24/2016
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo it can't stop here. Finisch the story pleassssssssssssssssssss. This is one of the best story's.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
I like it
Witherex chapter 1 . 3/3/2016
As a artist from the Pokemon Best of Fan fiction, I must ask you,

WHY?!
WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?
MY GOD.
TOOTHLESS IS NOT A GAY IDIOT!
IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN A FEMALE DRAGON!
WHY?!

-.-
thank you for ruining my view of how to train your dragon fan fiction...
ANGRY chapter 18 . 1/9/2016
Cool but why u make Hiccups dad find out that he is night shadows mothr
Demitri-Landgravate chapter 18 . 12/29/2015
Nice! I love the story! Really well done! Please continue. thx.
guest chapter 18 . 12/27/2015
This is a really great story and hiccup should get pregnant again or magically turn into a dragon and get pregnant again... and when is a sexy scene going to come ... And keep up the work :)
b-fox chapter 18 . 10/21/2015
I agreed with you this story really got to me and it sad to see it unfinished still love it :)
Demonic girl111 chapter 18 . 6/28/2015
Well at least that didn't end in total destruction. I'm also happy that this experience has lead to Toothless bonding more with his son, which he hasn't been doing very well. Though, I'm sad you haven't updated in years, and probably never will. As I'm typing this, I hear it all said through Gobber's voice, so it's getting kinda annoying. XD Either way, great story, and I wish I saw the end.