Reviews for Crash
NMH chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
HOLY $#!% I had a dream almost exactly like that! Except it was me, not Ponyboy and I dreamed that my older brother committed suicide. Not getting killed in war. But close enough! I almost had the same reaction too. O.o
Be My Master chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
"He's gone, Darry. Soda ain't coming back home."

Oh God, I'm crying. That line broke me. BROKE me. Oh god. It was so good. I'm crying. Oh god.
Saber Wing chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
The "Soda dies in Vietnam" stories are always so sad...great fic (
AngelTwilly chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Fantastic story! :) though it was sad, u really did an awesome job ;)
Blinded by the Love chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
NOOOOOOOO NOT SODA! HE'S THE BEST CHARACTER BESIDES JOHNNY AND PONY!
Lupelovell345 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Really good! A tear jerker... keep writing.
Blissful Melomaniac chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
That was awesome! I liked it. I didnt see any spelling errors, and you detailed everything really well. No puncuation errors either! Great job! This was really sad, but still awesome! :)
PenningPassions chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Yea, I got tears in my eyes. It's that good. Wow. 3. Don't wanna kill it by saying anything more..just..wow.
Cara chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
oh my god! that was so good! I practically cried! You are such a good writer! It made me feel lonely! Like i completely understood where Pony was coming from! You made it so real, it was scary. Perfect! :)
lbmontana chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
The story is really good. I have one thing to point out though and that is, if someone in the military dies they don't call and tell you over the phone but send two members of their branch of service to the house to tell you in person. Beyond that, great story.
battle at arizona chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
OMG! NO! NOT MY POOR BABY! *takes deep breath* Uh yeah.. I meant no, not Soda.. lol. Anywho, this was excellent, it had a great style and a nice pace for a little oneshot. So heart-breakingly sad though! I can definitley see this as the reaction of Ponyboy when he heard of Soda's death, and how he would cling to Darry as the only family he had left. You did a very good job :)
ParzivalHallows chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
This is so upsetting!

But great all the same XD

I almost cried. I love Sodapop. haha