Reviews for The Accident
R.C. Babcock chapter 11 . 10/11/2014
So, where is it? The final chapter? Oh god I love this ff so much
shootingstarsandjaybirds chapter 11 . 12/28/2012
Alright, to encompass all of the chapters I carefully sped through, I would love to hereby admit my undying love for the way you write C.C. and Niles. . .it's the tension that makes the story best. I'm not one for a quick moving plot, and here's why. **Please** update soon! It's been a year. We're dying for a conclusion!
shootingstarsandjaybirds chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
Ok. Awww. Now you see, it's imperative that we rewind time and actually film this. But your writing is visual enough I suppose! I love this. Ok. Aw.
shootingstarsandjaybirds chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Dammit. I think I'm probably going to fall in love with this story too. You guys captured the characters so well, I'm impressed.
southerngrammy chapter 11 . 10/27/2012
I'm glad this isn't going to be the last chapter. You can't leave us hanging here. There has to be some kind of completion. Thank you for this beautiful story.
Kittensbreath chapter 11 . 10/9/2011
Eeeek! This is so great! I know it's been a while, but you just HAVE to update. I'm simply dying for another chapter.
pitbulllover chapter 11 . 7/11/2011
if you dont put the final chapter up soon i will explode
pitbulllover chapter 11 . 7/11/2011
if you dont put the final chapter up soon i will explode
Kazlene la Suicine chapter 11 . 6/13/2011
Please finish this asap. I want to know how it ends
ladybrin chapter 11 . 6/12/2011
amazing- this was an excellent fic- now how about that final chpater- we want the payoff- teehee- good job
JJScottishGirl chapter 11 . 5/14/2011
More, more, more - please?
kaagehide chapter 11 . 2/21/2011
Nice :)
the-reverie chapter 11 . 1/21/2011
I really loved this chapter! I cannot wait to read more. Great job, as always.
negschainsaw chapter 11 . 1/15/2011
Hoo haa! :p you two teases...:p I love this story I love how Niles can make her all mushy and incapable to make sentences again wonderful job you two :) keep on going!;)
rx9872 chapter 11 . 1/14/2011
Love it, love it, LOVE IT! So glad you updated this story. Looking forward to the next chapter!