Reviews for A Paragon of Virtue
spaceconveyor chapter 35 . 2/11/2014
O.o I am soooo ready for the sequel! Great story!

I adore Femshep/Kaidan, but I was somewhat mystified by the physical intimacy despite the mistrust. Could be I am an anomaly that way, but if someone didn't trust me at all, and believed me to be a liar and a traitor, thereby proving to not know me at all when I thought they did, I don't think I could be intimate with them, physically or emotionally. Just a personal perspective that was hard for me to work around. Really did enjoy your story, and do hope for more, too short an ending!
Moonstar861 chapter 35 . 11/23/2012
This was an excellent story that stayed true to the characters, the story line, and the Mass Effect universe. Thank you! Excellent read and I look forward to reading your other stuff.
BadOrange chapter 35 . 8/15/2012
Loved it x3 excited for the sequel!
po7entpo7ions chapter 35 . 7/26/2012
I have just recently become a massive (no pun intended...) fan of Mass Effect - I happened to stumble upon this site while researching the Shepherd/Kaiden romances. I clicked on this story out of curiosity and was instantly hooked! Please continue - This was an amazing ride. It felt like I was living the adventure in the skin of my Shep and feeling her life shift around her. From the sounds of it, you and I have very similar ideas about the motivations, relationships and characterizations of our Shepherds. My Lispeth Anne Shepherd could step right in and feel like this is her life... :-) I loved every minute!
PlaysWithScissors chapter 35 . 5/27/2012
Wonderful story! I hope for a sequel! :-)
Evil Sapphyre chapter 35 . 5/24/2012
A lovely end to the story, and a nice setup for the sequel when you get around to it.
Letticiae chapter 35 . 5/21/2012
This was a wonderful story, with a beautiful, touching ending! I certainly enjoyed the ride! Great job!
Britty mc Britington chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
This sucks garus did not get naked at all. I came her looking for alien sex But there was none. I came but garus did not! (
redrose-melody chapter 35 . 5/16/2012
This ending was beautiful!
Liege Lord chapter 35 . 5/16/2012
Very nice, good story overall.

Looking forward to seeing what you do next.
Letticiae chapter 34 . 5/15/2012
What a wonderful chapter! The kiss was so sweet but also hot! Can't wait for more!
CyanB chapter 34 . 5/15/2012
I just found this fic and all I can say is:

Um, Wow. Really, WOW.

More please?
Shamarra chapter 33 . 5/15/2012
"Affirmative, Shepard-Commander. We need to access lift number 326-3827..."

Nice little homage to Star Wars there, well done :)
Jeweledleah chapter 34 . 5/15/2012
oh. I love how you tied that dialogue in, it fits beautifully! can't wait to see how you handle the next transition!
Liege Lord chapter 34 . 5/15/2012
Yay they've got the Normandy back. :)

Wonder what Cerberus has done to it though.