Reviews for The Cat
Guest chapter 7 . 2/14/2013
me liky me liky.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/14/2013
Buck the f*** up Simon have a teaspoon of cement on the other hand have a truck load.

Love this fic. :) 3
bluedragon1836 chapter 7 . 4/30/2012
I've read a number of fanfics that I wish were actually episodes or shorts or something. This is one of them :)
The Silverdark Knight chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Cute!
PhoenixWytch chapter 7 . 1/29/2011
Thanks for writing.
Miguel51 chapter 7 . 1/10/2011
Now that was funny, especially that last exchange between River and Mal on him having any say on what happens in his boat. Fantastic fic!
Shadow Phenix chapter 7 . 12/28/2010
This was quite an enjoyable little ride. I liked how River adopted the whole "Mommy and Daddy" thing, and I enjoyed the way you went through the characters and how they were affected by the new addition. Well done.
Moonlight and Mischief chapter 7 . 10/6/2010
This was delightfully hilarious. Not sure if I like Mr. Whiskers better than Mal and the bath but the entire story was an excellent read. I even read aloud the interchange with Simon and the fish to a coworker.

Til next time!
annependragon chapter 7 . 8/13/2010
giggles really enjoying this story
MLN chapter 7 . 7/15/2010
Fun story! Hope you make a sequel! Will Mommy and Daddy share the same bed and will Mal let Simon hit him?
Rainglyph13 chapter 7 . 5/31/2010
I love this little story. And it rings true to the characters.
casedeputy chapter 7 . 5/25/2010
This was so cute and funny. I'm a sucker for animals too, but I'm not much on cats, this just might convert me. Also have to say the ending had me rolling on the floor.
Chibiboku chapter 7 . 5/21/2010
That was a cute stories, are there still going to be more.
EnsignAbby chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Little witch had him whipped... yeah, pussy-whipped

(ba-dum *tish)-imitation of a drum

Oh nevermind my silliness. That was short and sweet :)
jane0904 chapter 7 . 5/18/2010
I like this, but I really wanted to see the rest of the crew's reaction! And River's sneaky, using May to get what she wants. Good for her!