Reviews for I Didn't Mean To
It was good
kasey chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
hard to read
Kiatana chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I was so excited to read this story! I happily clicked on the title and then...saw the huge block of words. Have you not heard of paragraphs? Though I was impressed with how much you had written all in one chunk. Some people use paragraphs to make their chapters look longer than they really are. If you were afraid that would happen to you it was unecessary. A little space won't kill you.
Ur sissy who was too lazy to log in like u most of the time and i bet my name is longer than urs now Ha ha chapter 7 . 9/13/2010
That was awesome! I agree with the other reviewers, you should keep going. Ur a great writer!

Ps, i see you've replaced the pirranas with a knife. (haha i did write that!)
TT fan chapter 7 . 5/28/2010
I like the story. It's well written and everything, but Slade is not Robin's father though. He's Jericho's father. However, I don't mind the story because it is fan fiction after all, it doesnt have to be accurate haha

good job :D
lauurenn-2 chapter 7 . 5/28/2010
continue please(sorry i'm brazilian)
lauurenn-2 chapter 6 . 5/27/2010
continue...
raelover123 chapter 5 . 5/27/2010
oooohhh nice cliffe, I like how this story is coming along!
raelover123 chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
This and last chapter were very good.

Your style of writing is neat, I like it.
SparkleBlueLemon chapter 5 . 5/24/2010
Glad Star swooped in and saved him!
SparkleBlueLemon chapter 3 . 5/23/2010
This chapter was okay...Star seems to have gotten over him fast, maybe she could seem a little more sad/angry at him.
pinkkpurplepeople chapter 3 . 5/23/2010
oki sorry im not logged in and i really dt feeling like doing tht right now because yeah im jus tht lazy wateva haha, ths chapter was... interesting. Mean i like the whole idea of the story, its cute. Its more angsty than wat u put on it. Im not a fantasic writer i dnt get much reviews. But i think u cood make ur paragraphs shorter, i mean of ths is a little out landish. i mean Richard ((robin)) never falls in love tht quick. u woodnt kiss a girl right after he met her and shoodnt starfire's chipper mood have a little flaws in them, i mean she is jus to her to b a good actress. Trust me i get alot of flames n my story New start, but i will say i like ths more than my own so plz keep upadating. Ther are jus minor details u need to fix for ur storu to jus take off, and sorryy if u dnt like my review.

Pinkkpurplepeople
lauurenn-2 chapter 2 . 5/20/2010
you story are perfect!(sorry i'm brazilian)
SparkleBlueLemon chapter 2 . 5/19/2010
I swear what that girl did was like a Kitten stunt ;) I've always thought of Cyborg/Victor the one who listens to people in their time of need and the comforting older brother (I guess great minds think alike ) I love where this story is headed, wherever that may be!
SparkleBlueLemon chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Nice start, wonder what Robin was thinking about...at least he tried not to be harsh to Star, even though they were breaking up.