Reviews for Sick Day
LBx chapter 1 . 1/30
I really like your Shuusei POV, the whole fic has this quiet and comfy tone. And after chapter 55, a blanket cacoon story was exactly what I needed to read :)
Lizz1792 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
*-* the way you write them makes me feel happy *-* shusei ill is so cute!:3
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Nice!
FidgeyTova chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Very nice! I love these casual stories between hostuma and shusei. Hope to see more from you soon! _
Cainchan chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
ohh this story was great. I really liked it how hotsuma cared for our fragile, delicate and ill shusei...:-)
Shino159 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
aaw poor shusei, hotsuma is soo sweet :D shusei will get better for sure
SiningStar chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Awww... So sweet *-*.. 'I need you', OMG*cuddles* XD

I loved it, especially the last two paragraphs which were really well written, I was 'OMG, SO SWEET T3T' XD

Great work :D! (and forgive me for this nutty review 3)

~Kissus
fugu-chan chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
This is so realistic! I could see it playing it out in my mind as I read- Shusei wrapped in a blanket cocoon was very cute. You described Hotsuma very believably as well. I love his gentler side! I loved this line: "The weight of arms pulling him closer made his lips part and a soft sigh slipped from between them." You wrote in such a true way that we can all relate to, like the content of relaxing back into a lover's arms.

Thanks for writing~
TiRaMiSuLoVeR chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Aww this was so sweet! I love how you wrote Hotsuma and Shusei, it seemed like something that could happen in the actual manga. Great job!
catlover28 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
awwww this fic is sooooo cute :) i love how you showcase this gentler, kinder side of h!
Perlenprinz chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Amazing story, I like your style a lot!

Will it be continued? I hope so!
skysedge chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
That was so unbelievably cute. XD And kept making me giggle. The 'effort' thing was just so realistic xD Good work, limpet! I want to see more!
Joule Sweet chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Thank you for this story. I like fics that feel authentic, like they could be part of the actual manga and not be out of place. I believe you captured that well. Hotsuma taking care of sick-Shusei is pure awesomeness. Looking forward to more!
MARYLOVER chapter 1 . 5/17/2010