Reviews for Shadow
MilkCoffee chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
* o * Wow, amazingly disturbing
smilingcrescent chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
What a lovely interpretation. It reminds me a bit of another short story I've read (Neil Gaiman, something about a Troll under a bridge...), but not in a bad way at all. I think it's got just the right amount of sadness and eerie quality that's just really well done. I enjoyed it very much.
Nazgurl chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
You, are a sick, sick, puppy. And a lovely writer, but that's besides the point. You make the most wonderfully disturbing endings...shudder. And yay for Hans Christian Andersen!
Wenxi chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Slightly disturbing. Amazing though. Great job.
OlivineWK chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
After having read some of your work, I'm amazed at your writing. It's a delight to read, for sure! The concept behind this story was interesting as well. I always do enjoy a bit of role reversal as displayed here, and the ending...well, it was mystical.
promocat chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
scary & spooky-almost too much-but good
Lilith Evanson chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Amazing and dark. In the end one sees the real truth behind a demon.
winternym chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
That was dark and morbid, but I enjoyed it nevertheless. Does that make me dark and morbid? -ponders-
StupidGord chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Ah, so creepy! Man, I got the chills. This was so poetic - I love the moment when you realize Ciel became the shadow XD

I guess I'm easily amused by stuff like that.
Mute Wordsmith chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Well, this was interesting to say the least.
Vivid Murk chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Oh, this was so cool! Yes! Hooray for Hans Christian Anderson and all the grotesque darkness that is the fairy tale!
Dreamer Forever Ni chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
How wicked and yet so delicious to read it over, and over, and over! I loved how you wrote the story; it drawn me into the story. Not to mention that this is very interesting that Sebastian becomes Ciel in the end.

Anyway, wonderful written short story!
kawaii hime-sama chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Awesome story!

I'm blown away by it, actually...

You've really taken the characters into your own; great job!
chindasvinta chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Great! I like very much your writing style :)
sinamour chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Amazing.

Kept it short and simple, and that helped the impact of the story. Simple words, for that is the way of the Victorians, but that is also the essence of Ciel's and Sebastian's - they do not waste time on big words.

Only two brief dialogue that indicated the most important and event-turning moments - thumbs up.

But more than anything, Sebastian's ruthlessness - perfect. To never waver in the time of consumption, and to vanquish [somewhat?] Ciel as a demon ought to - in name, in identity, in physicality, that is the demon Sebastian.

Well done.