Reviews for Shadow
Vinelle chapter 1 . 9/16
What a unique, but wonderfully creative take! Simple yet so eerie, I dig it.
Flying Basilisk chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
Wow. That's an interesting twist.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
ASDFGHJKL
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Well, that went well. The only thing I've guessed from the start is Sebastian resembling Ciel's father. And then the replacement only came later after he slowly morphs.
MilkCoffee chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
* o * Wow, amazingly disturbing
smilingcrescent chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
What a lovely interpretation. It reminds me a bit of another short story I've read (Neil Gaiman, something about a Troll under a bridge...), but not in a bad way at all. I think it's got just the right amount of sadness and eerie quality that's just really well done. I enjoyed it very much.
Nazgurl chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
You, are a sick, sick, puppy. And a lovely writer, but that's besides the point. You make the most wonderfully disturbing endings...shudder. And yay for Hans Christian Andersen!
wrencrank chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Slightly disturbing. Amazing though. Great job.
OlivineWK chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
After having read some of your work, I'm amazed at your writing. It's a delight to read, for sure! The concept behind this story was interesting as well. I always do enjoy a bit of role reversal as displayed here, and the ending...well, it was mystical.
promocat chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
scary & spooky-almost too much-but good
Lilith Evanson chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Amazing and dark. In the end one sees the real truth behind a demon.
threecankeepasecret chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
That was dark and morbid, but I enjoyed it nevertheless. Does that make me dark and morbid? -ponders-
StupidGord chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Ah, so creepy! Man, I got the chills. This was so poetic - I love the moment when you realize Ciel became the shadow XD

I guess I'm easily amused by stuff like that.
Mute Wordsmith chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Well, this was interesting to say the least.
Vivid Murk chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Oh, this was so cool! Yes! Hooray for Hans Christian Anderson and all the grotesque darkness that is the fairy tale!