Reviews for Keep Your Friends Close, and Your Frenemies Closer
caliente :)
Ci chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
I love this lol
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
:)(: Santana just sits there and watches her pleasure herself, that is funny and hot at the same time.
This is awesome,hot and funny. :)(:
Shananigan chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Haha nice!
liberal4peace chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Love the idea of these two.
marceelamendes chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
HOOOOOT!
danashulpsfan chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
HOT *-*
03DC chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Would love love love to see a sequel where they evolve to something more.
Lubov chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Awesome job here girl! If you can write more Quinntana, that would be great.
Guyana Rose chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Absolutely brilliant!
gayarm-agron chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
hot damn! I love some Quinntana every now and then :)
MaxximumRide666 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Heh heh heh that was an awesome story, dude ) I think i'm really starting to like the Quinntana pairing, it's different from Brittana and Pezberry but just as hot! And you write them so beautifully!

Favourite lines:

'She was trying to decide whether or not she could be bothered to go and bug Quinn Fabray until Puck got back... Santana smirked to herself. She always had time to annoy Juno.' - very Santana, she always manages to make me lol! Plus the Juno reference is awesome )

You rock, dude, and i can't wait to read more of your stuff, i'm definitely hooked )
DoctorMechanic chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
So, so good, I love them together. Though If I were Santana, I don't know if I could have waited that long to get in on that. lol But I'm sure watching her was too good to pass up.

Another awesome fic :D
1711AdvenaAvis chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Awesome job ! XP
Ian's-Grace47 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Sweet lord that was HOT! Firstly Quinn is so my favourite character...am beyond gay for Fabray. Secondly Quintana is one of my favourite pairings along with Faberry and Pezberry so this was just perfect. Thank you!