Reviews for She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not
aiviana chapter 48 . 6/29/2014
Great job with this chapter, finally all the pieces are falling into place. Can't wait for second part. Wonder if Kelly is already pregnant.
latimeria chapter 26 . 5/9/2014
Simply - wow!
This is as far as I got for now, but I will definitely continue soon. Thank you for a wonderful read.
brankel1 chapter 47 . 3/31/2014
Love it. wished Dylan didn't get drunk.
RHatch89 chapter 47 . 3/30/2014
nice job :)
penpeny chapter 46 . 3/26/2014
I was watching reruns of the show not so long ago and by accident found this page...
I started reading various little stories and I have to admit this one was one of my favourites :)
The amount of ideas you (- the author) have is incredible, it does feel as if you're reading an actual script for a series haha :)
I enjoyed the whole thing very much, not sure if you will be updating it at any point but I would read the rest for sure :)
Cheers and grats on a job well done imho :)
brankel1 chapter 46 . 12/29/2013
Amazing job. I love when Dixon comes to Silver's rescue.
RHatch89 chapter 46 . 12/28/2013
brankel1 chapter 45 . 10/1/2013
Amazing job. Dylan turn around & go back in.
RHatch89 chapter 45 . 9/29/2013
pauline chapter 44 . 8/12/2013
when will the next chapter be ready. why should brenda question kelly's interest in marrying brandon . kelly loves brandon and she picked him in the long goodbye. she starting to act like valerie malone.
pauline chapter 44 . 7/13/2013
brenda questioning kelly interest in marrying brandon is wrong because brandon has always been there for kelly and kelly loves brandon she said so manny times.
aiviana chapter 44 . 7/1/2013
I'm glad that Brandon and Kelly are not fighting for a moment. :) Good that Brandon helped Brenda with Abby, although it's kinda funny considering he was never around Sam at that age. Can't wait for more.
RHatch89 chapter 44 . 6/30/2013
brankel1 chapter 44 . 6/30/2013
I totally love it. glad Bran told Bren how to calm Abby down.
pauline chapter 43 . 5/9/2013