Reviews for The Ginny Chronicles
GinnyGirl chapter 4 . 1/30
Of course, this was an amazing story. I have loved reading about Ginny in a new way - when I actually know what she looks like. I've seen the movies and read the books where there are descriptions, but so often when I read fanfiction, Ginny is just a name. In this, I can picture everything she does.

You have a gift for writing that I haven't experienced elsewhere - the real love Ginny feels for Harry in all of your stories. Crushes and mild desires are fun to read about sometimes when looking for fluff, but I much prefer Ginny's real, true love for Harry. Seeking Ginny and Mistura d'Amore were just as wonderful as The Ginny Chronicles, and I wish you had more Harry Potter fics because I know they would be just like it.

I am indebted to you for showing me this real side of Fanfiction dot net. Unfortunately, my only fandom is HP so I have problems reading more of your stories. Keep up the good work. -GinnyGirl
mscyair chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
I love your work, after seeking ginny I'm going to go through all yout HG staff.
Thank you for every word you wrote!
whitecanary1611 chapter 4 . 10/25/2015
Love it!
just one thing I was expecting a non other than a KISS!
Missginny20 chapter 2 . 10/19/2015
That's MUCH MUCH MUCH better 10-10
Missginny20 chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
What type of crap is this? 0/10 make Harry ASK Ginny impressive
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Hi! I love your fics, they're really sweet and I love how you show harry and Ginny's relationsip :) I don't say this to sound awful, but for future reference, Ginny's name is Ginerva, not Virginia :/ sorry
MelGinnylover chapter 4 . 1/7/2014
Man o man.. U had me with Seeking Ginny...thats when I vowed to read all ur works... Hinny I mean..There's only one left..
penleaf chapter 4 . 10/13/2013
KEEP ON POSTIN'!
JC70s chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
Sweet, very sweet. Nice, very nice! I admire how you go about the ups and downs of Ginny's emotions, the purity of her feelings and the end results. Harry is a little dense but her innocence in expressing her feelings is very refreshing! Thank you!
kit7714 chapter 4 . 2/3/2012
Loved it! Especially the first chapter when Ginny finally stood up for herself against her (terrible) better judgment... Great writing!
MayreeMarvin chapter 4 . 12/10/2011
okay. this is adorable. you simply HAVE to finish it. :)
MagicalSocks chapter 4 . 4/27/2010
Aw, this is such a cute story! Harry is so adorable :D
BrightMikal chapter 4 . 2/5/2010
Go Go Ginny! I like this fic, even though it's quite old, and pre OotP. Tbh, I like all of your H/G work, especially seeking Ginny.

Quite sad that you're not writing anymore for the wonderful world of HP, hint hint ;P.

I liked your charecterization of Ginny, and how she is quite brave in this fic. I could never go up to the object of my affections and shout out that, and avoid dying on the spot.

It's a very sweet and fluffy fic, and good piece of fiction.

Write more!
Tai94 chapter 4 . 4/28/2009
aw! i just...it's so...i think...i don't know what to say actually but i absolutely love it!
Ayesha chapter 4 . 10/31/2008
So cute. I'm reading all your stories after reading Seeking Ginny. You're a brilliant author. Update your Work In Progresses soon?