Reviews for The Ginny Chronicles
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Hi! I love your fics, they're really sweet and I love how you show harry and Ginny's relationsip :) I don't say this to sound awful, but for future reference, Ginny's name is Ginerva, not Virginia :/ sorry
MelGinnylover chapter 4 . 1/7/2014
Man o man.. U had me with Seeking Ginny...thats when I vowed to read all ur works... Hinny I mean..There's only one left..
penleaf chapter 4 . 10/13/2013
KEEP ON POSTIN'!
JC70s chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
Sweet, very sweet. Nice, very nice! I admire how you go about the ups and downs of Ginny's emotions, the purity of her feelings and the end results. Harry is a little dense but her innocence in expressing her feelings is very refreshing! Thank you!
kit7714 chapter 4 . 2/3/2012
Loved it! Especially the first chapter when Ginny finally stood up for herself against her (terrible) better judgment... Great writing!
MayreeMarvin chapter 4 . 12/10/2011
okay. this is adorable. you simply HAVE to finish it. :)
MagicalSocks chapter 4 . 4/27/2010
Aw, this is such a cute story! Harry is so adorable :D
BrightMikal chapter 4 . 2/5/2010
Go Go Ginny! I like this fic, even though it's quite old, and pre OotP. Tbh, I like all of your H/G work, especially seeking Ginny.

Quite sad that you're not writing anymore for the wonderful world of HP, hint hint ;P.

I liked your charecterization of Ginny, and how she is quite brave in this fic. I could never go up to the object of my affections and shout out that, and avoid dying on the spot.

It's a very sweet and fluffy fic, and good piece of fiction.

Write more!
Tai94 chapter 4 . 4/28/2009
aw! i just...it's so...i think...i don't know what to say actually but i absolutely love it!
Ayesha chapter 4 . 10/31/2008
So cute. I'm reading all your stories after reading Seeking Ginny. You're a brilliant author. Update your Work In Progresses soon?
siruisblack18 chapter 4 . 9/8/2008
ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS! especially this last chapter, very funny! My favorite parts were the stupid bathroom girls discussing harrys beautiful saphire eyes and Ginnys inner monologue! awesome story :)
Gryffindor Gem chapter 4 . 3/28/2008
This story was so cute! And I liked it how you made Ginny really confident in places where she needed it!
Sunblood chapter 4 . 9/1/2007
hehe - LOVE the little voice in the back of Ginny's head... UPDATE SOON! please? I want to find out if the idiots who think Harry's eyes are blue return. I want to know what happens on the walk! ha-ha - just had a mental image of Ginny actually swooning... hehe...
Hoeun chapter 4 . 7/31/2007
Aw, I-I mean, I: merely a reader-had some major swoonage in this story. Bloody Brilliant! So incredibly cute!
JoeBob1379 chapter 4 . 7/8/2007
*sigh* So cute : ) I loved the reckless Declaration Ginny made, that was by far one of the best things I've read, haha. Great story.