Reviews for Sweet Rapture
BreGurl23 chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter : )
iafaS chapter 3 . 3/6/2012
I'm in awe. This is brilliantly done. I can't wait to read what's next XD
Loki.O.o chapter 3 . 8/11/2011
I'm realy intrigued by your story and can't wait 4 the next chapter :)
eyeseemore chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
I found the first chapter to be less good than the third one. This one had much more emotions and much more descriptions. Maybe a good tip would be to try not to speed through time, but take your time to write a scene. None the less, I liked it!
Rori Potter chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
Poor Harry. Update soon.
crocadile1986 chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
great story love it
ChAoS-iN-oRdEr chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
Ohhhhhhh my gosh! Wow! I'm really intrigued by this story! It's so well written, and I love the plot! Well done and PLEASE never give up on this story until it's finished, it's too good to go to waste!
fireflii chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
EPIC! Schizophrenic Harry would be awesome! Great chapter, I really love where this is headed. X3

~ Skylaar Wolf
Elfin69 chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
Maybe with Harry's magic and Carlisle's help, Harry will be able to come back to himself.
Amime Zaki chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
Wow! Harry with schizophrenia is definitely a twist. Combined with his powers it makes for a rather troublesome situation.

One question. Edward was afraid of the lightning in Harry's room. So are Harry's illusions just illusions or are they substantial?
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 3 . 7/30/2011

So... Harry was... rape? U-U
Artemis Munroe chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
Love it!
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
fireflii chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
Oh my god. x_X This is amazing! I love your writing, and I really love Harry's character. I love this... not really dark, but detached character he has. The character's personalities are wonderful, and I hope to see some well developed changes (not too fast of course). I love this plot too, and I really can't wait until the next chapter!

~Skylaar Wolf
njferrell chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
This is an interesting Harry you have. I like him. Even if I didn't...he would have won me over with his dislike of Bella! And, he said she stinks! Go you! Not a Bella fan, you can tell..

AN-I know you are not saying what the pairing is. But, I thought I saw a hint of Edward/harry there. Edward was entranced by Harry even if he did have the urge to protect Bella from him.

I liked that Harry put her in a glass box. Even if it was only for a short time.

Also, I liked that the Cullens knew of Hogwarts and magic. Less explaining to do later.