Reviews for Wayfarer's Night Song
Bell 1 chapter 1 . 8/21
This must happen again... ;)
No, not thrilled with the cheating on Edward and Esme, but as a Carlisle with Bella fan, I am thrilled. :)

I guess I would have liked it better if they decided they were better for each other than their significant others were for them. That's they only BOO part. Other than than... YAY!
Theadosia57 chapter 1 . 8/19
Yup, there was a moment, the screen crackled with chemistry and then it was gone, aww the possibilities xx Alexis
winterhorses chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
Yes, yes, yes! Git 'r dun, Carlisle! Lol. You'll never find me complaining when Bella chooses him above any and all others. Now you just have to write the part where Edward ditches her, but Carlisle comes back because he can't stay away! Pretty please? ;)
jk chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
yaaa that's great except Edward can read minds and I don't think he will be okay with his dad fucking his mate...and esmes gonna kill bella! Bellas a fucking homewrecker...and apparently mates mean absolutely nothing in this little story
and like she needed to fuck Edwards dad to get rid of her...you know...she could have just used a vibrator
nhrc chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
So sad, so beautiful, so delicate and tender. I'm thrilled.
jk chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
what the fuck? im pretty sure you could have broken your own shit bella with like a dildo or something
bloomsburry chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
Beautiful story! I remember watching New Moon for the first time and when I watch the scene with Carlisle stitching Bella. It felt solo incredibly intimate, especially with the music and the lighting. It felt like they were about to do have sex. The first time I saw it. I mentally cringe coz it looks kinda weird with Carlisle being Edward's pseudo-Dad and all. But it was the only scene that really left an impression on me. I mean. I wasn't interested in Carlisle during that time. I never even ship Bella/Carlisle...until this year. I was looking for something to read in fan fiction especially in the Twilight category. The first thing that popped into my mind was that scene of Bella and Carlisle, which surprisingly stayed in my mind without me realizing it. I don't like Edward. I find him unattractive. The only people I find somewhat attractive are Jacob and Emmet before...and now recently Carlisle. Actually, when I started reading Twilight fan fictions, it is mostly about Carlisle and Bella...buy sadly there are only a few good stories that I find mildly pleasurable to read...I especially like the story of "One Weekend" which is my new all-time favorite story in fan fiction. It was just perfect and I find your story. Your story would be really great if it was turn into a Multi-chapter fix. I really find Carlisle extremely hot in Twilight and New moon movie. I love his hair there. I certainly didn't like his habit in the Breaking Dawn.
cfigueroa78 chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
This was hot! No I'm not thrilled of the cheating on Edward but have to admit it was hot. I would have loved to see how this panned out if you just added a little more about the "after". Only because Edward dumps her a few days later. That talk in the woods could take an interesting turn - I was always furious by how he dumped her and how she forgave too easily. He was cold and cruel so hearing her say "I screwed your dad" to hurt him too would have been something.
winterhorses chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
So good, so very very good. Carlisle is just...sigh.
KingIchi chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
HA. I wanted to see your other stories. But this one. I just couldn't avoid. AND MY MUST SAY. This is very stupid on many levels. The iea of why she cheated on him is stupid and just not even much logic in it. Some father carlishe is huh?

I would go more into it. But you seem to have just made this without much a thought, seeing you only took out one little phase from their dialogue and made all of a sudden a sex filled tension when it obviously was not. If you want to write smut. Write smut, just don't make stupid smut.
random chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
I was never a big EdwardBella fan. I don't like the idea that Bella would cheat on anyone, in this case Edward, but I don't mind this because she was doing this for him, in a sense, and because of the end with the understanding of it all.
somebodysangel88 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Love it! Wow... Just love it!
KScheermom chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Loved it! So HAWT!
Purradox chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Wow!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
fuck ya fuck ya!

Carlisle is a babe - who WOULDN'T love to have him as their first? or anytime really...

This is well composed and the tie-in to the film fantastic!

Carlisle can stitch me up any day ;)