Reviews for Lost But Not Forgotten
Le Lion Blanc chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
D'aw. This was precious. Now I'm going to be constantly thinking about how it would have played out if Zedd had never been able to do that spell. Curses! You should just do a sequel. It would save me so much brain energy ;)
AuroraLamia chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
*feels heartbreak* sooo perfect
Snagam80 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Achingly sweet... almost like a dream. I enjoyed reading this very much (even though I prefer Cara with Kahlan).
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Very sweet
Blaze Phoenix chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Cara and Dahlia are simply amazing. I don't know if it's because they are played by such breathtakingly beautiful actresses, or if it's the red leather. Either way, these characters rock!

I've got my fingers crossed that Dahlia gives Cara the breath of life, and then when they get back to the real world, Cara can bring Dahlia back. Kahlan's my girl, but I'm not too happy with her for confessing Dahlia.
Loie1993 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Loved the story. I think you have the right idea by having Dahlia give Cara the breath of life. I saw the previews of next weeks episode and I think she does either that or Zedd casts the spell because I saw that Cara was alive in the previews. I think you should write a multi-chapter with a Cara/Dahlia pairing rated M! I think that if given the chance Dahlia would of went with Cara back to Richard and left Darken Rahl and the rest of the sisters.
Ryoko05 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
OMG that was amazing. I really truly mean that. I loved it so much. Thank you so much for writing this and for writing so many one shots, they are all pretty great :D