Reviews for Til The Point of No-Return
fan-to-fiction chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
I was born in 1992 so that's the reason why I'm only reacting now.

It's really very .

Sad, painfull but beautifull.I thank you so much.

That you wrote this so we could read it.
Astarte chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
you write really addictive summaries. yeah i decided to read this after seeing your summary for the sequel (Dark Angel). once i read the summary i'm like OMG i have to find the first part so that i'll know what's going on before i read this one. so yeah i'm off to read the sequel. keep up the good work. love ya.
Child of the Dragon chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Dude, my cousin cried when we read this together. It's soo sad and beautiful!
Gozilla chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
Another great story! Good work! Thanks for writing! -
Iris chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
I love this story! It is my favorite fanfic from Roselyne. Reading it (again) brings me back to when Roselyne and I first met... with our same passions (Trunks, our fanart, and fanfic writing)... I miss you, Roselyne! Come back soon and write more!
alana chantelune chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
C'est la meilleure fic sur DBZ que j'ai lu ! Très dark, woaw... Faut que je lise yell, maintenant !
RainyDayz chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
I agree whole heartedly with writing a fanfic about Vegeta having a nightmare about Trunks' death or percieving it. A very wise suggestion and one that would make a most excellent story.

Rainy
Enna Namo chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
wow, what a story. What a story. I'd like to repeat that sentence for a hundreds time. What a story. Hey, you should write something like this about Vegeta having a nightmare with Trunks dying during the Cell games. Or maybe he dreams of Trunks death at the time chamber. What a story.
Rainy chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
This is one of the very first fanfics I ever read about a year and a half ago. So good to see it around. What talent you have my dear. Incredible. This story had me hooked. You could use some work on your grammer, but other than that you are quite the talented one. Please don't take offense, i don't mean to. Your really have a rare knack for writing. E-mail me if you have time.

Rainy
leelee3 chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
I absolutely adore this fic! This actually got me into the whole T/17 thing. That's prolly why I can't stand T/18... Anyway, I read this on your site a loooong time ago and it still rocks!

I didn't know you posted here...and read my stupid fics! *shameless plug i know...*

PS: UPDATE "YELL"! I have to know who killed him! *wheeze*
Kuko-chan chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
Oh...my...god! That was fantastic! I've never read a more emotional story before! I even felt my eyes water at some bits. Great job!
A Crazy Trunks Fan chapter 1 . 2/11/2002