Reviews for The Mind is a Delicate Thing
76 sobbing cheeses chapter 8 . 6/30
love the magic paper shenanigans
You are an amazing writer! I'm compleatly in love with this story! :D
spellcheck chapter 7 . 5/20
"hinata aid hesitantly."

Hinata added hesitantly."
I'm enjoying your story. There you go; a review.
Zoanzon chapter 8 . 4/9
This led into the grand reveal of "the true purpose of the test" that Koyaiba really couldn't be bothered paying attention to. He and Hiro, who was sitting across the room, were playing tic-tac-toe on their magic paper. Somebody else was drawing a large number of penises.
*Cackles*
Haselnut chapter 37 . 2/23
This story really does need more reviews! A well written story that maintains a particularly good balance between the main original character and the cannon cast of the show. In a world where every body is badass it is nice to see that reflected in every character's abilities, not just our personal favourites. The flow of changes are also very believable with accompanying details of world building that I really enjoyed. Well done Gallyrat and thank you for sharing your imagination. : )
Guest chapter 14 . 10/21/2015
I like your fic! I am curious about how the thought manipulation was explained since last chapter you said Gaara was fighting it but here you explain that the point is that it isn't noticed.
tricneu chapter 37 . 9/30/2015
That line about Sasuke going to jail with Naruto 'After all, I have all the keys'

Pure fucking genius, I am going to be sniggering about that one for weeks.
FreelanceBum chapter 20 . 8/6/2015
That is much less horrible than I thought. I was expecting Hidan.
FreelanceBum chapter 16 . 8/6/2015
That was the coolest thing I've ever read for Hinata in any fic.
FreelanceBum chapter 15 . 8/6/2015
Thats a great Naruto fight, and I normally skim, at best, fight scenes.
FreelanceBum chapter 10 . 8/6/2015
Thank you, btw, for giving him a different weapon than a bloody sword. I mean, its a sword on a stick, but its just not a basic sword.
FreelanceBum chapter 9 . 8/6/2015
Shino has always been a personal favorite of mine.
FreelanceBum chapter 8 . 8/5/2015
I like Koyaiba centric.
FreelanceBum chapter 3 . 8/5/2015
This is a really interesting story premise. The OC is a bit dull, but that is merely because we've seen very little of him.