Reviews for The Mind is a Delicate Thing
Duncan0Idaho chapter 7 . 2/3
It's not OOC it's called character development.
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 37 . 12/28/2013
this was fun, there were ALOT of mistakes here, like Hiashis age (unless Jiryia was being sarcastic with that mud thing with a boy you do NOT talck back to me I am your elder? type deal?) but you DID make some fun stuff here REALLY huge mistake to allow Hiashi the seat a supr mistake but yeah.. Jieyia teching the team seven should b great fun! Kabuto shouldn't be dead though. a sliced nec wouldent kill him with his blood line/passive medic technique thing.
you do remember his blood line right? please tell me you do. that thing he did to surivive a full rassaegan to the stomackw hent he rasengan is designed for internal damage.. well yeah.

and dear hell I love what your doing with Nagato here! that should be all SORTS of fun... lots and lots of it, especiall with atasuki all together could destroy a magor power without a single loss of life.. god DAMM but this should be a fun fight the big villages vs the small atasuki vs jinchurinik, and make the morality of stuff so much funner...
and all along Orchimaru is running around to cause some heavy messes... should be fun!

you got potential here. good luck with it!
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 30 . 12/28/2013
oh wow is the leaf so ungodly sqrewed. if anything the fifth hokage just because an even MORE placeholder than before. disagree with you on if jiyia coudlent get Tsunade on thr throne I would have bet that hed take it but dear GODS
the hokage not being nor EVER being one of the stronger ninjas? hell so weak that a great amny of his ninjas can defeat him? Jiryia, Danzo, Gai, kakashi, Asuma... dear HELL is the leaf utterly sqrewed.
I mean hell NON one in the world is really going to respect him as a fighter or clan leader and WOW, Danzo can utterly run around with free abandon.. jIryia wont have any respect for Hiashi, nor will Hiashi respect or understand Jiryia... I mean interesting choice but dear GODS is everyone sqrewed beyond belief with this choice. but the hokage being the weakest position on terms of power in the village? I WONDER what measure of a man Hiashi will be to land on some of this stuff especially in regards tot eh family... well, we shall see then wont we?
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 28 . 12/28/2013
PLEASE MAKE JIRYIA HOKAGE. seriously with how much more of publicity was at this battle and Jiryia having to fight the previous hokages AND stop the summoning jutsus as in canon hes going to be regarded as the hero right now. the powerful saving hero and all along with teaching Naruto the stuff to defeat Shukkaku...
hell the elders and I imagine DANZO wanted Jiryia as their hokage over Tsunade oyu know? sure the only way Tsunades going to really come back has got to be as the hokage but one cand ream right? bring her back let her gradually fix herself up as well as put her as head of the medic and reconstructing.. let her fix her mental issues GRADUALLY you know?

still what am I doning? your already done with this sotry by this point so this wont change it either way... but Orchi with his arms makes it so hes less desperate to get anew body and hmm.. hope Tayua gets osme sort of parol thing going on with mixing and fuckign with seals. it owudlbe a shame for her to just be out of it now. she was a fun chick you know? lots of fun... and loved what you did with the seal barrirs right there that was a lot of fun how you handled them, good work.
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 21 . 12/28/2013
Anbu isn't a rank in ofitself its the ninja that do the NASTY jobs.. the sneaky ninja so to speack so always the profesionals no matter what the level. still I like this type of fight generally it doesn't end with a reprieve for both sides, have you noticed that nearly all ninjas walk into it with a one of u is going to die here? part of that I understand once you really COMMIT to a fight you CANT and if you do they are good enough to make you run so can probably catch up... a fight where neither side was execting to fight each other and none sought the other out after all of this that's exactly the type of fight that WOULD.
anyway, good job. nice fight and I love that theirs such an odd little creature like this 1 around that alarming, the world is made up of millions of legends, all in varying degrees of course.
the fact tha tyou covered one of the ones you don't hear about as often.. well good job!
Igor chapter 37 . 8/1/2013
Great story!
I need to read the sequel, now!
Igor chapter 30 . 8/1/2013
"You want your great-grandkids to be running around on four legs with the Byakugan."
That is a scary picture...
Igor chapter 29 . 8/1/2013
This fic is amazing.
Hiashi Hokage?...didn't see that coming.
O_O
Prim the amazing chapter 37 . 6/5/2013
This has been an amazing fic. You managed to write an OC that didn't feel like one, one that was realistic and didn't take the mantle as the main character yet still managed to play an important part in this. There were no typos or grammar faults anywhere as far as I could tell. Excellent characterization and pacing of plot. Pity about Hanabi, and I guess Shino will just have to learn one-armed jutsu. It will be cool to see team Seven after three years with the Pervy Sage. Also, the part with Sasuke's sperm was funny. And I can't wait to see what happens next, the Akatsuki battles (you write battle scenes wonderfully, by the way), what the Hell's up with Fourteen and the Cursed Seal, what's next with Tayuya and more.
Serendipity chapter 32 . 4/28/2013
Oh man. That was intense.

And awesome.

Intensely awesome.
Rahuratna chapter 16 . 2/26/2013
Well I frikkin love this chapter. Woohooo. Go for it, Hinata! Yes, giggling over her bloody, incapacitated opponent . . . That's my girl. Again, great character insight. I like how she encompasses fragility and lack of confidence, but always flares up with that steel backbone when there's a need for it. And Naruto has noticed her! Hallelujah!
Rahuratna chapter 15 . 2/26/2013
I am not a fan of canon Sasuke, but your Sasuke I make an exception for, lol. I think you've matured him nicely, even if he is a far cry from what he is in the series at this stage. The trust he's building at this early period with Naruto will have some drastic consequences later on, I'm sure.

I enjoyed his interaction with Ino during the fight and found it pretty hilarious when she hit him and knocked a tooth from his 'perfect' mouth. Naruto and Chouji's fight was also very enjoyable, and it was good to see some healthy competition, as Hayate was kind enough to point out.

Guess Asuma's wallet is safe for now, hehe.
Rahuratna chapter 14 . 2/26/2013
I know exactly what you mean. All out brawling is not common between ninja but with Kiba's fighting style, it is quite satisfying. Especially the head-butting, lol. Poor Akamaru :( And at the end . . . Did he win?

I will definitely give that prequel a read! Onto the next chapter!
Rahuratna chapter 13 . 2/26/2013
Wow, that was a close one for Shino. And yet another reason to love this story, the portrayal of the minor and supporting characters is spot on.

There's some great insight into Shino and his fighting style here. The surgically drilled holes in his neck are a nice touch and, at the risk of sounding stupid, I will ask: Is that actually how the Aburame do it, or was that just improvisation on your part? Whatever the case, good work on bringing it in.

And Kurenai giving a motherly touch here, what with the hug before the match and coming to his rescue. Awww.
Rahuratna chapter 12 . 2/26/2013
Yay for semi-likeable genin Sakura who is actually using the intelligence she's gifted with! I really do wish they'd started her development into a respectably talented ninja earlier on in the series. I guess Kakashi's 'fight smart' advice hit home (which, by the way, sounds exactly like something he'd say).

The subtle changes you are making to the storyline are definitely leading to an exciting outcome!