Reviews for Am I Here For Your Amusement Frankie
kykyxstandler chapter 8 . 3/23
please update soon
i can't wait for romance to bloom between cassandra and frankie
orcafan1 chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
Please update soon
anon chapter 8 . 9/17/2010
This is pretty good, though some things I can't imagine Frankie saying.
redgirl438112 chapter 8 . 8/22/2010
Hm... still what I said before (especially about the 'I do believe' part..lol) but your character is a mary sue... :T

Its not that bad but it should be acknowledged before it worsens.

I do like what you're doing with the storyline in general, though. the activity is going swell
redgirl438112 chapter 5 . 8/22/2010
Cool story, bro.

Though I do see a bit of mistakes, grammatically.

also the characters say "I do believe" a lot.. anyway the dialogue is unnatural (there's a ton of unneeded comments/bickering, I mean, the bickering between edward and cassandra obviously displays playful tension, but it doesn't seem to be building anymore detail than that. which is just to say, its not going anywhere. I appreciate that your character doesn't technically get along with edward-unlike most stories- but it seems unprofessional) and the sentence fluency is awkward and a little difficult to read.

I like your descriptive adjectives, especially when you use them to describe inanimate objects. that's creative and fun. Only sometimes I see you don't put much description into physical appearances, of characters and surroundings too.

Well, there's my review for this half of the story. I'l keep reading and reviewing if you keep writing!
redgirl438112 chapter 5 . 8/22/2010
Cool story, bro.

Though I do see a bit of mistakes, grammatically.

xStreetCornerSymphonyx chapter 8 . 8/10/2010
great chapterrr! please updateee. :)
xStreetCornerSymphonyx chapter 7 . 8/4/2010
ah i love this! please update soon! :)
Bloodrose chapter 7 . 7/19/2010
Good chapter! Ah! The solider was Frankie! Keep up the Great work! Can't wait to find out what happens next! Update!
nyxera chapter 7 . 7/17/2010
this story is sooo good update soon please! did i mention i love it ohhh finally some Frankie action yay update soon :)

era
Stefffles chapter 6 . 6/29/2010
I;m really getting into this story (: Update soon!
nyxera chapter 6 . 6/28/2010
omg omg yesss its getting soo good update please please please love it!
nyxera chapter 5 . 6/17/2010
god my prof. is still broken! anyway i love your story sooooo much im glad you updated and im not A solitary reveiwer any more yay update soon please otherwise i might send poisonous cookies (kidding :D)

era
sweetsweetsacrifice chapter 5 . 6/16/2010
Please please please update more
Sapphireuncovered0123 chapter 5 . 6/16/2010