Reviews for Unjustified
TiffTiff96 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
I know its been three years or so since you updated this but just wanted to let you know its really good, I really wanted to know what would happen next but anywho have a nice day! :)
LIGHTNSHADOWS chapter 6 . 9/18/2010
Hey,

Great story. Will Draco and Ron end up together? And how will their friends handle such news? Can't wait to see. Thanks,LnS.
xhpduhx chapter 5 . 7/31/2010
this is going really well! im falling in love with this pairing! haha. :) cant wait for more.
Reimei-Tsuki chapter 6 . 7/21/2010
i love ronxdraco. such a cute pairing! I can't wait to see how the story plays out! I'm excited to read the next chapter. )
SirTheoWolfy chapter 5 . 7/21/2010
Aw!

This chapter is simply adorable! I loved it!

PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON! PLLLLEEEEAAASSSEEE! I love it!

Ron is such a darling, uh and Draco is sweet. Im enjoying this story so much!

Make sure you write more

xo Theo
SirTheoWolfy chapter 3 . 7/20/2010
Oh...I have fallen in love with this story *sigh* amazing, seriously. This is so nice!

I would continue reading but its getting late heheh,

tomorrow it is then

I love your Ron, he's a doll
SirTheoWolfy chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Awww this is so sad!

But i love how sweet Draco is! Its adorable, and Ron is so much calmer which is really really nice.

I love this! I shall continue to read it heheheh

mwah xoxo
Teinai chapter 5 . 7/15/2010
it's so nice :) good story so far! i hope lucius gets captured! :( mean old bastard
AtraThestral chapter 5 . 7/4/2010
ohh i love it! i love Ron Draco. the writing in the fifth chapter seems a little different then the writing in the other chapters, but good none the less
SexyDarkAngel2096 chapter 5 . 6/29/2010
hey good story, its sad at what draco's dad is doin to him,well i can't wait 4 the next chapters.
JaceDamian23 chapter 5 . 6/24/2010
"Okay, fine," he laughs, but then slowly his face changes from amused to slightly scared. "Please promise you won't think differently of me. Promise."

I blink at him, eyebrows pulled down in confusion. "I-I promise," I said, not knowing exactly why this was necessary but going along with it anyway.

alright i was surprised when ron told draco that he was gay right away..also i don't see how its so embaressing. its more sad then embaressessing. its his ex lover from years ago that is getting married. how sad. btw i love oliver...so glad they dated. i hope ron goes to the wedding. also i wish you wrote out the letter from oliver but had it as like a whole part or something..like a longer letter. that would be interesting to read.

also ron sending a owl to the manor ? where dracos father can read it? thats not that smart of draco to say lol

please update soon.
JaceDamian23 chapter 4 . 6/24/2010
i do like this story so far. ron is being so nice...so is draco. i feel bad for that boy. btw i love that remus and sirus are going to be lovers in this. it would be cool is snape was lovers with narcissa or lucius. maybe he'd find draco with lucius one day and save draco.
JaceDamian23 chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
Thu-dump. He has my book sitting on the top of the stack.

that was not that smart of him. that is snapes class... if snape saw it he would have read it to the class or something..or if harry or SOMEONE saw it. the whole class would know

also ron appologized for not helping because draco was done but RON DID HELP DRACO! lol
JaceDamian23 chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
You need help, Malfoy. I can't sleep with you screaming in your sleep like that anymore. It's getting old. Grow up some."

He lies back down with a huff, but I stay as I am. How much longer can I live through this? The other boys already expect something is wrong, and some of them sleep with silencing charms around their beds. Would it kill them to see what's right in front of them? This thought makes me think of Ron, and I want to cry.

very sad..but why are they using silencing charms around their beds? Why isn't Draco? He has been doing it for awhile obviously...Draco should be silencing his bed.

glad you showed some of the flashback. I hate when some writers don't write it like that.
JaceDamian23 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
great start. I love ron/Draco stories.

But if Draco is so nervous because of what ROn said...I don't see him leaving that rape book there.