Reviews for Sidle Along, Dear
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I'm a bit anti-Tonks/Remus, myself, and didn't much care for her in the books. I do kinda like the idea of her with Lucius though. there is definitely more to the story than this, like:

How could he infiltrate as a spy?

Why couldn't he say it back?

and Why do the Death Eaters own a dance club? {makes them sound like mobsters :D I kinda like it}

guess I gotta read the sequel. I'm sure some of that will be answered
lonely hands chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
I don't quite know how these two work- but they DO- and wow, I was just completely and utterly blown away by this!

They really do come from different worlds and it's that mouth-watering kind of forbidden love that I am such a sucker for!

YUMMY! That's all I have to add ;D
Morghen chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Hahahaha, fake alliterations are the best!

I really loved this so much! I think I'm becoming quite the Lucadora fan! You did such a great job writing along with the song -I loved it! They are so forbidden and he's so yummy so it works out perfectly!

Hahaha, my keyboard was pretty much swimming while I was reading this 'cause Luci-Baby is soooo fine!

:P

-Morghen
Purist Sin - UnexpectedHiatus chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
First review, yay! I absolutely loved this story. I'm a die-hard Lucius fan and Nymph is definately the best female character in the story so they're perfect together. It's so taboo and beautiful. You should use this idea and make it into an extended fanfic, I think it would be brilliant.

Loving your work, keep it up please!

Lucadora rocks!