Reviews for Harry Potter and the Brotherhood
Really fucking restarted
OmegaUltima chapter 19 . 4/17
Aaaand another apparently dead!fic, left on a cliffhanger and having multiple dangling plot threads remaining, with a vanished-without-a-word author...

This keeps happening far too often :(
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 19 . 4/15
hmmm
DaSalvatore chapter 15 . 3/1
You seemed to have copy and pasted a lot from the book and in a very haphazard way. The entire conversation in the champions room would never have happened the way it's been shown considering the fact the Assassins aren't a school. There's no logical point so everyone complaining about "unfair" and "second chances" is just you copying their attitudes about Harry.

And that's on top of the fact that Altair isn't his real name! He wouldn't need to compete because Altair is dead and Harry is merely using Altair as a callsign. It would be the same as someone writing "little Ronniekins" and it being magically binding to Ron Weasley.
redbaron297 chapter 8 . 2/11
I don't understand why Dumbledore is still confused about the Assassins being able to apparate and disapparate within the castle, considering he was told they can move through the wards.
redbaron297 chapter 6 . 2/11
ok I take back what I said, partially. those runes are a neat idea. just took more than a few chapters to come out with it.
redbaron297 chapter 1 . 2/11
first sentence and I already got a problem. these figures in white coats, I'm assuming you're referring to the standard assassin coat we see in Animus memories. My point here is that the Assassins are supposed to be covert, blend with the crowd and yet they're still wearing the coats? This is 1980's Surrey right? Next thing I know your Templars-if they appear-are going to be in plated armor with a big red Cross painted on their chests. I hope not.
Knight5946 chapter 19 . 1/23
DO MORE!
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 19 . 11/16/2017
A very interesting story here so far!
Smokeing chapter 19 . 10/14/2017
Very good hope you pick it up again and finishing thank you for riding
izzybelle8918 chapter 19 . 9/17/2017
it would be quite nice if we got an update or maybe even just another chapters saying this book is dead. ya know.
Namikaze Uzumaki Potter chapter 19 . 9/11/2017
Yay! Awesome chapter. Loved your story. Update soon please. Please?
Guest chapter 19 . 7/2/2017