Reviews for Harry Potter and the Brotherhood
Glasses freak chapter 19 . 6/12
please please please pleeeeeaaaaase update soon, i love this story! _
joshua.burlingame chapter 1 . 5/14
Really enjoying the story. Not much of an Assassin's Creed fan, though I have played some of the games. I love how you've tied them together. Hopefully you update soon!

Keep up the great work.
Mbell1022 chapter 19 . 4/26
What happen to dancer I thought that dancer was fleur is that what you were intending then just changed please tell me it's a decent story but with several flaws I think that if james potter join the assassin at least sirus would join to if not the rest of the marauders and why did you stop mentioning dancer or Farah you have to admit you made it seem like Farah was fleur please update soon.
Please update
TheHarbringerofDeath chapter 3 . 4/10
Question
What happened to pettigrew
ArmyWife22079 chapter 19 . 4/3
Oooooh I like this. I haven't played the games but I watch my husband play (for the Semele fact I get irritated with the controllers) so I know the story line. But why would the assassins be willing to let the whole school and thus the whole wizarding world know the order exists? Or will it be a massive mind wipe at the end?
ArmyWife22079 chapter 10 . 4/2
De la vega-came from zorro didn't it...
Smokeing chapter 5 . 3/28
Really good story so far please keep writing
I've read through this, and I've gotta say, something's been bugging me since you first started the tournament and Altair's name came out of it...
Altair, is a cover name that Harry is using, right? As in Altair is actually Harry. So why is he forced to compete when Altair's name comes out of the goblet when that's not his real name?
Oberon the fox chapter 19 . 3/21
More seƱor, more! This story is muy bueno.
Please update, please please
TheFlowerOfTheCourt chapter 3 . 1/25
Sooo...what happened to pettigrew?
phoenixrangers chapter 12 . 1/22
Your story is one of the best done Assassin's Creed crossovers that I have seen. Keep up the good work.
zombiepenguins04 chapter 14 . 1/6
well fuck
the fucking idiot will now be fucked up majorly
Templars go burn in fucking hell
rlchala chapter 19 . 12/25/2014
I've been enjoying this fic. I have a few problems with it. The way you handled Altair inclusion to the tournament, and the discussion that follow it, didn't made sense in your context.

Why would somebody believe that they can murder Altair if the get him into the tournament? He's practically a god, and we haven't seen a weakness in him, why would a competition made for teenagers would be dangerous to a master assassin. Why did they believed that he could cross the age line? He has proven that he can pass through wards.

Anyway, fun story, I'll be following.