Reviews for Neutralization
Warlord-Xana chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
Use a silurian to kill her! (I don't care if its a three-eye or two eye version just kill Esme!)
The Master chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
So once again the day is ruined (for some people) by the Daleks. EXTERMINATE ALL SPARKLY VAMPIRES, EXTERMINATE! Also if a Dalek could smile, it would tear off it's own mouth because it's an. Emotional reaction. Although a sighing Dalek us something I'd pay to see.
review dalek chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
good work dalek unit 83143asx... in other words i like this fanfic and hate edward the sparkling $%$...
aaaaah chapter 5 . 11/9/2011
Why did you stop writing this? I want to see Alice vs the Silence!
glow chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
heh-hee-hee-hee! yesssssssssssss.
Aietradaea chapter 5 . 1/15/2011
PWNED! :D

Oh yeah, the CyberKing is epic badass!
Ilssii-Koschei chapter 5 . 12/17/2010
Hurah _ nasty angsty character dealt with _
CeffylDrwg chapter 5 . 12/15/2010
This story is inspiring.
Russet022 chapter 5 . 12/15/2010
I love the second to last paragraph. I had to restrain my self from laughing out loud, because it's 2 in the morning, and no one would appreciate that. :) And the "she will be dealt with" in the author's note is great. It's so ominous. :)
RC chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
... I bloody Love you for this! :D
Ilssii-Koschei chapter 4 . 12/4/2010
Ooh, I wonder who is going to take care of Jasper? The Cybermen maybe?

_ Y'know, if this were any other fic, I'd be annoyed with the repetitive structure, but I find that, for the purposes of this fic, it rather works )
Ilssii-Koschei chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! D I am really very happy for The Master tp turn up- and slaughter one of the Cullens no less!
Ilssii-Koschei chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
*claps* I normally have little opinion on the Judoon, but my respect for them has just rocketed )
Ilssii-Koschei chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Whoot! Daleks beat Cullen any day _

Also, I like the idea of Twitards cursing the Daleks. It shows they haven't lost their touch _
Lilah Wolfe chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Omg yess u killed Edward!