Reviews for Learning
DragonDancer5150 chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
*snicker . . . snickersnicker* Terribly OOC . . . but fun to read. _
a chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
lmao!

I think it was hilarious!

But I think That Yami would be dignified about the activities they did.

Still.

Loved it!

lol

AnimeFreak
L'ArcEnCiel29 chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
I LOVE this XD lmao It's so random! Hey, I get bored a lot and I just finished my major doujinshi project so i have time: Do I have permission to use this as a script for a doujin? If you wanna c my art go to: just let me know through e-mail. It sounds fun. Thank ya
blahblahblah chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
this is a great story! u should do a sequel!
RainOwl chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
_!
Owl
chibi G chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
my friend was telling me not die b/c i couldnt breath from laughign so hard! keep it up! plZ! _
Beautiful Tenshi chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
Ha ha! This was so cute! I really enjoyed it!
dot-dot-and-dot chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
_ This story is so kawaii and funny! I luv it! It's just that it would be easier to read if the different conversations are put in paragraph... well got it managed by pasting the whole thing on MS word _ good work!
It'sHardToBelieve chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
Oh no, if Yami bowls, the place will be a disaster. It's fun to imagine any of them Yamis as hyper. hehe. Good idea, keep going! _
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
Alana Star:-good fic

Leo:I don't see anything worng with it, it cool!
Hikarisakurariver chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
hahahahaha! funny o write more like this! or even better write what happens when Yami goes bowling! _
Amiasha Ruri chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
That was the cutest thing! I love the end with the food coloring! (My brother goes hyper on food coloring too.) And the diving and all that... Yami was so funny! I love this story! You and it are going on my favorites. _
Azu chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
HaHa! I wonder what would happen if Yami tried to go bowling... (shudders) Too Scary!
yamiBritt-and-britt chapter 1 . 3/11/2003