Reviews for The Fairest Rose of Them All
scribbleeexx chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
I love fluff. holy crap give me more. I love when writers take classics and do a scorose twist as this couple just seems to fit into them so perfectly (Pride and Prejudice anyone). In anycase, I died from fluff and went to heaven. I loved it. I don't think you write scorose anymore but these one shots are absolutely wonderful to feed this addiction :)
princess-wallflower chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
How cute! I love this ending, and I love the relation to Romeo and Juliet.
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Ever since I read the epilogue of the seventh Harry Potter book, I compared Rose and Scorpius's possible story to Romeo and Juliet, though with a less tragic ending. Very sweet and well written. Great work!

DGMSilverAirHead03 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Love it!
Marauders12345 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I love rose and scorpius they are so cute together! I like the ending and the part in the middle especially. But shouldnt you have used weasley and malfoy instead of gryffindor and slytherin? But never mind i love this anyways!
iciclegirl235 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
I've never seen anyone substitute Shakespeare-speak for their characters'; that is so clever. And adorable fic :)
Hikoru Aniki chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Romeo and Juliet. Cliche, but with this is worked out pretty well. It was a fairly entertaining read.
InDiGo MaRcH chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Agh, this was so wonderful! Hugs for you!
RaawrImaDinosaur chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Awww so cute great job :)
Don-Jam chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
I'm not a big Shakespeare fan but this was a good story(He's good but it's just not my thing). You worked the Shakespeare in well and at the same time did something more 'Harry Potter like'. Good job.
Potterholic85 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Another great fan fic. :)