Reviews for A Pirate's Life for Me
caity chapter 28 . 6/30
Please update soon.
Chemical Cat chapter 28 . 6/30
Please continue this! I absolutely have to know what happens next! I really, REALLY like this story!
Starysky205 chapter 28 . 6/15
I read all of this in one sweep, ALL OF IT
I'm in love with this story
Ginger chapter 28 . 5/13
Please please please continue its really good and I love it
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 23 . 2/9
[Sai did not have a fire surrounding her.]
Ohhhhh, is she dead like in the game? A zombie (Since she's not a ghost, she has a body that can be touched)? Or simply unique? Hm...
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 21 . 2/9
Saaaaaaaaai! :D
I honestly didn't expect her to show up for some reason, haha.
VioletterWriter chapter 28 . 8/18/2014
This is a wonderful piece of work you've done here, but it makes me sad to see it's been so long since you last updated it. You really keep the characters in character, while making them fit into your story.
I normally dislike original characters too, but Toyo and Zen are deffinetly different. I like them c:

I don't hope you have abandoned this story, I'm really looking forward to see how this all turns out. Please keep working on this!

- Violet
Wonderful but chapter 28 . 8/7/2014
A great, smooth, well written story. Characters were well developed, story well shaped, but I'm sad. Is it finished? It says, as far as I know, that it isn't. If so, that really disappoints me, because I really enjoyed it. Yes, other than that, it was wonderful, but if it isn't finished, please consider completing it. Also, I don't think "Zen" is who he says he is, especially with his little "transformation" and since Sai is most likely in love with him... *coughcoughSHINcoughcough*
Loveless Luna chapter 17 . 7/31/2014
This fic is so cute its painful, youve done good.
Bri chapter 28 . 6/29/2014
Hi yes I know you're probably tired of this I'm sorry just I'd really enjoy it if you kinda like did the thing where you wrote more thank you bye.
Sophia chapter 28 . 5/23/2014
PLZPLZPLZPZLZPZLPLZPZLZPPZLZPZLZPZLPZLZPZLPZPZLPPLZPLZPLZ CONTINUE
ahem
plese continue oh my god I might have a heart attack if you dont
EpicLiquors chapter 28 . 5/4/2014
Continue the story! I've been waiting for a LONG time now!
caity chapter 28 . 3/4/2014
Please update, this is the best story on fanfiction right now and cant wait to know what happens next.
ignissaltator chapter 28 . 11/23/2013
oh my gushnesss...

You REALLY need to write more. This is an amazing story, but a really bad spot to end it. Please write more!
NerdyMarshy c chapter 28 . 11/14/2013