Reviews for A Pirate's Life for Me
caity chapter 28 . 3/4
Please update, this is the best story on fanfiction right now and cant wait to know what happens next.
ignissaltator chapter 28 . 11/23/2013
oh my gushnesss...

You REALLY need to write more. This is an amazing story, but a really bad spot to end it. Please write more!
NerdyMarshy c chapter 28 . 11/14/2013
WANT MORE.
Washy- woman chapter 25 . 11/9/2013
I just wanted to say i could totally tell the chapter was inspired by potc and it was great! You really captured the spirit and romantisism one of their action scenes has. So yeah very good job if you would like to reply to this for any reason i actually do have a ff account under the same name as i put up top.
Jaku chapter 28 . 8/6/2013
No! A Cliffhanger! WHY!
Please update soon, don't leave your readers hanging here!
Nice Fanfic by the way
ninaspringfield1134 chapter 28 . 8/4/2013
So addicting to read more please.
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 28 . 8/1/2013
I hope you start writing a pirate's life for me cause it getting good and I want to know what happened to Seto and Zen. So I looking forward to reading the next chapter.;D
TatsuyaAngel17 chapter 28 . 7/18/2013
pleaseupdatepleaseupdatepleaseupdatepleaseupdate. PLEASE OH GOD PLEASE UPDATE!
FragileLynne chapter 28 . 7/16/2013
You have to hurry and write more! I was so hooked I read this story in two days time and am craving more! You are a really good writer and look forward to reading more. :)
Anistiasia chapter 25 . 7/14/2013
I LOVE this I wanted to ask about something I was confused chapter 25 The princess took Seto's hands in her own right?So would'nt it trigger his seeing ability to he would with Crow and the others?Or was he wearing gloves with the pirate get-up? I'm really loving this story and I'm always excited reading up the wonderful chapters.

3 Anistiasia
a reviewer chapter 28 . 7/11/2013
I love your story! But, what was with the 'pregnant pause"? Could you please continue the fan fiction?! You left off on a cliff hanger! :(
Fragile Memories chapter 28 . 7/2/2013
Another cliffhanger!
(I was afraid of this...)
Great chapter, I'm excited to hear more about Seto's past and whats going on with Zen.
luvablegit234 chapter 28 . 5/11/2013
D: that was a terribly suspenseful cliff hanger, very well used. I dearly hope you update soon since it has been almost three months since your last update, and judging by your authors notes that's about the time span in between your updates. This story is very interest grabbing and I like it quite a bit.
Ayara012 chapter 28 . 5/5/2013
NOOOOOOO! HOW CAN YOU LEAVE US WITH A CLIFFIE SUCH AS THIS?! WHAT LEVEL OF EVIL ARE YOU?!
Lol, though. Love the story. Seriously. 'Tis an amazing AU. Like, the coolest one I've found so far. But you gotta hurry with the next update! You're killing us! D:
Karin F. Nekoi chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I really like your fic, please continue when you can