Reviews for A Pirate's Life for Me
Eevee1118 chapter 28 . 3/23/2013
OhmygodthisstoryissoawesomeY OUNEEDTOUPDATENOW
PollenPawprints chapter 28 . 3/22/2013
Love it! Can't wait for next chapter!
Me chapter 28 . 3/16/2013
This story, I love it. I'm not really good with my words so that's all I can say that will make sence... I can't wait for the next up date!
ElenaLionward07 chapter 28 . 3/4/2013
Oh my gosh, what's gonna happen next? SETOOOO, NOOOOO! Gah, such a cliffhanger, but I love it anyways! Can't wait to see what happens next :DDDD Seriously...
Gin chapter 28 . 2/28/2013
OWOWOW
THAT CLIFF HANGER-
Please update, I'M BEGGING YOU OMQ.
THIS IS TOO GOOD.
Uqluiorra12345 chapter 28 . 2/17/2013
THEYJIEYTDRGFTHNBRGT
HURRY AND UPDATE
hamnet chapter 28 . 2/15/2013
"I warned you about the stairs…" Seto started.

DO I SEE A HOMESTUCK REFERENCE ()

okay lets be serious now also this is going to be a long review uwu

This is a really great fic! Like, wow, everything is so well-thought: the story's plot, the plot for every arc and the details; everything just made me speechless.

However! Judging by your author's notes, you seem to update really slowly. I'm a little disappointed by that, and will not be surprised if the followers of this fanfic dropped this for having really slow updates.

But that's all right, I suppose. Every wait is definitely worth it!

Now, time for the actual review.

This story has a lot of grammatical errors you should keep a close eye to. Although you got yourself a beta reader, there are still a lot of things that gets missed. For instance, run-on sentences. That's actually the main problem here, and you really, REALLY need to fix that. Sorry if I sound mean or whatever, but you really need to fix that. Being a-sort-of-grammar-nazi that I am, I find it hard to enjoy this fic with me finding those.

There were dangling modifiers too, and misplaced apostrophes in contractions.

To summarise (and also put the stuff I didn't put in the earlier paragraphs), if I am too rate this, it's probably gonna be a 7.5/10. You write the characters so well, and your OCs fit well into the story, much to my relief. Usually, when authors insert their OCs, they're very out of place and usually they're Mary Sues and Gary Stus. Then the details of each chapter and plot are well-thought. However, the grammar in the fanfic urked me so much; I wasn't able to enjoy this fanfic like I normally would.

I hope to see more of this! *heart*
Guest chapter 27 . 2/15/2013
Its ok! Just try to update again XD
Kasstle Bellourm chapter 28 . 2/14/2013
My only reaction at the end of the chapter:

SCREEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ACHHHHHH!

Now you may think it had to do with being worried for Seto-admittedly it was a lil bit, but it was more over that Shin has finally shown up. Holy hell Sleepy, I never want this story to end. You're writing is so casual and easy to read. A good level of vocabulary and the whole story is always a trip with every chapter. I enjoy your work endlessly, best way to relax ever.

Eagerly, I await your next instalment.

Stay strong,
Kasstle
snoopy32111 chapter 28 . 2/14/2013
Yay new chapter That ending though! Ugh I cant wait now! Poor Seto, I wonder how Crow will react. XD
Angelic Phantomcrow chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Ve
Happy again
But this cliff-hanger...*grrr*
(though it's a good place for one...)
Well, it was really good chap again
Thank you very much for sharing this story!
Kraehenhexe chapter 28 . 2/13/2013
Oh my god, what the frick happened?! Please post another chapter soon, this cliffy is making me go on edge DX
Guest chapter 28 . 2/13/2013
This is my fav fanfic I can't wait for more!
Kraehenhexe chapter 27 . 2/13/2013
YES, you updated! TWICE! Ah, I really love this story...

Can't wait to read the next chapter! I really like Seto's house XD
Angelic Phantomcrow chapter 27 . 2/13/2013
Did I already write you a review yet?
Well, no matter what I would always write the same:
I love your story! I love your story! I love your story!
Kyuu!
And I love Seto and Crow!
Wahhh! Kyuu!
I'm so happy tnt you updated
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »