Reviews for A Pirate's Life for Me
snoopy32111 chapter 27 . 2/13/2013
If its Hetalia and Homestuck distracting you I completely understand XD Love the story so far
AYMK00 chapter 27 . 2/13/2013
Oh my goodness, Sleepy! It's been so long! (Happy New Year!) Hahaha. This chapter was really sweet. I still love how insanely attached Crow is to Seto and how cutely Seto returns his feelings. Their touches and smiles are just so easy to imagine because of your consistent portrayal of their characters, and your attention to detail is always so scary considering how long you make your chapters! Haha. The group interactions were great with no one being left out, and your writing is still as lovely as ever. I really can't wait to see more! Your story kills me everytime. Cheering for you!

Mod Aure chapter 1 . 2/13/2013

I just love this little story of yours - I've been following it since you've been releasing Chapter 8 or so. Not only do you portray Seto/Crow so cutely, you've given the entire fic such an exciting story! It feels like a really expansive alternate universe with so many mysteries and twists. I was so jumpy when I saw the update email today, and even more jumpy when I saw you have two more stories at the ready!

I'll say it now - YOU ARE AWESOME. I hope I'm not putting pressure or anything, I'm just a really big fan of your work. The only thing I wish for is that this fic sees a proper ending... It doesn't matter to me how long it'll take, just that I'll see the grand finale, and to see all the mysteries explained. You sure know how to tease readers! ;)

Welcome back again Sleepy, and I hope your vigor for writing the story stays for a good while. )
springheeledjack chapter 26 . 2/9/2013
This was really good and i found myself reading the whole thing in a matter of hours! Please update soon and please keep writing to the standard that you are, bye!
CanadaMapleLeaf chapter 26 . 2/6/2013
Please continue! I really like this story so far and it has been a few months since it was last updated.
womboducker chapter 26 . 2/5/2013
whoa, man, i really like this

please maybe update some time in the near future
TAPSfan201 chapter 26 . 11/8/2012
I haven't checked this in forever! So, when I saw it had been updated, I was so excited I think I actually did squeal out loud. XD I hope you update again soon.
Yaruming chapter 26 . 10/23/2012
cmep420 chapter 26 . 10/17/2012
this story is really good cant wait for more. finally somebody writes a crowxseto story and dosent give up in the middle.
Breathless02 chapter 26 . 10/7/2012
I'd love to read more chapters, so I hope you'll still comtinue with your story. Seto and crow are the cutest thung ever!
Breathless02 chapter 25 . 10/7/2012
Finally, FINALLY both of them confessed. Awesome story so far and i want to read sooo much more! :)
Fragile Memories chapter 26 . 8/7/2012
More foreshadowing!
Sounds like Seto's dream might foreshadow something. (I'm just impressed with myself that I've picked that up, forgot about foreshadowing until I started reading your story)

I'm excited to hear about the trip to Seto's grandfather's house and what all it is they will find there!
I've seriously have had a hard time keeping this story off of my mind!
Uqluiorra12345 chapter 26 . 8/7/2012
Please try to update more. Even if they're fillers! 3
Fragile Memories chapter 25 . 8/6/2012
Honestly, this was not the type of story I thought I would get into for Fragile Dreams fan fiction based on the description anyway. I started reading it, probably because it did sound interesting at least, but I'm glad I did. This story is amazing and well thought out so far!

I feel as though I sometimes honestly forget I am reading a Fragile Dreams fan fiction. I've never been into the Seto/Crow pairing before, but in all honesty, I actually don't mind it in your story. Can't seem to explain why though, maybe it's because while Crow seems similar to how he was in the game, but seems different at the same time. (Seto is like little kid adorable as it is, which immediatley makes him awesome anyway!)

I wouldn't be surprised of Mar's words to Crow about him watching Seto or someone 'might steal him from under his nose', was foreshadowing an upcoming even either. So now I'm left wondering where that is going to lead.

I'm really excited to hear the how this story will play out, curious as to Sai's reliability, and what exactly the pirates will find once they reach Seto's grandfather's. Though I'm also nervous, while I haven't read all of your author's notes, I've read that sometimes you don't update for a few months. A long time to be really excited to hear about the upcoming events (haha)! Either way, I can't wait to hear more, I've been hooked on your story since I started reading it! (took me maybe three days to read the 25 chapters)

And congrats on reaching over 100k in words too!
Lemondropplets chapter 25 . 7/27/2012
I love your style of writing asdf
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »