Reviews for Queens
Reaper Nanashi chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
MOAR.

Please?

Something stunningly awesome is going on here but I don't know what it is because it's been more than eleven years since you posted! D:

Woe! WOE! The Face of Boe! (Sorry—had to do that so I wouldn't stay up all night incessantly rhyming 'woe' and 'Boe' in my head. When it comes down to it, I'm sure you know what I mean.)

—RN (LS)
dr.ljl chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
good...very good. you have a natural flair for writing...you are patient,knowing about rhythm and pace. it reads like as if I'm savoring a very well prepared cantonese fish dish, all the flavors very subtle yet very essencial. Thank you for giving me such enjoyment. Yumm...
Misuzu-PM chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
o i love it. esp. the part when bart and margie were gonna kiss!
soda-cola-pop chapter 1 . 6/9/2002
Hey, I remember reading and reviewing this... But when I can't see my review anywhere! Nevermind, here I am typing another one... _ I just found it nice how you characterized Bart, Margie and Sigurd. Oh, and I hate that Saumarissa girl already! Update soon, neh?

BTW, Billy happens to be my fave character (like Bart)... would he be appearing in this fic?

c", Just asking, is all! Write soon!

P.S. Thank you for reviewing my story! _
klepto-maniac0 chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
Inferno-

Thanks for the praise. I recieve it dubiously, considering whom it comes from, but thanks all the same. I'm glad you like my fanfic.

By the way, while I do understand your anger, calling her what you did it really uncalled for. And, while you're right, a fanfic writer DOES live by the pen and die by the pen, nonetheless, don't you feel that in at the very least, if you don't like a story, it's in your best interest to write back a constructive criticism instead of a flame? Then they won't write what you consider to be another crappy fanfic, ne?

Sorry about not having a category for your stuff. That's a pity-obviously if you flame people so much, you either write such good stories you go nuts reading inferior material, or...

There is wisdom in the silence of tact.
Inferno5 chapter 1 . 5/25/2002
It's so Nice of you to Poke your nose into other people's Buisness. It's amazing how you go ape shit over a perfectly Legal Flame. Yep Xing alows us to Write (Which I do btw But doesn't have the proper catagory for them so unlike that rule breaking bitch friend of yours I don't break the rules) and when You write You have to face the Authors #1 Rule You Live by the Pen...You die by the Pen. You did a good job on this Fic just dont be ignorant next time you say something.
Nerissa500 chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
Hey Dude This was a really good story and I hope you get that 2nd chapter done soon and have fun.
Kitty chapter 1 . 3/13/2002
You should write more... this is great! And i love how you protray Sigurd. So well written... I love it!
Iridal chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
I love the story so far. It's so rare to find a Bart/Margie romance, especially one so well written. Good job, and I'm dying for your next chapter. _
kin chapter 1 . 2/28/2002
I actually love your story. It was funny yet not in a corny way. I hope you keep it up.
SariaKasumi chapter 1 . 2/28/2002
hey! awesome fic! aww...can u continue it? i like how u described the clothes, feeling, etc. itz really awesome and u should continue it _ hehe, great work. byez.
ZeroSystolic chapter 1 . 2/19/2002
Doesn't it suck having no reviews...? Oh well... Good job... nicely characterized for the most bit...but the sudden arrival of Saumer-...her was rather well... sudden (heh...need my thesaurus today...)... Keep writing