Reviews for MAG Ink
supersteffy chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
That was well done, although you got a small detail wrong: that tats the boys have are on their left side of their chest. If you look at the screen, it appears on the right, but flip it around in your mind to be in their shoes and you'll realise that it's on the left.

Awesome story though!
Favorite parts:

"Dean glared back at the inked creature and snapped, 'What are you looking at?'

The wolf, deciding the humans were far too boring to mess with, snorted and turned on its haunches to peek over Mac's shoulder.

Dean felt Sam poke his ribs. 'Don't talk to the tattoos, Dean,' he whispered.

'It was staring at me!' Dean insisted. And no, that didn't at all sound petulant."

Also, I loved the "I think we just saw the Terminator" line. Briiliant!
wifeymcwiferson chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Awesome! Please write MORE!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
What no Cassie? :) I would of loved more time with Pitkin too. He was named right...John. Besides Cassie and Pitkin rock together. I'd also like to see what Castiel made of them.
claudiapriscus chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Very cleverly done! What a great idea, and you executed it so well. I grinned all the way through it.
Mel chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Brilliant (:
waddiwasiwitch chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
I really enjoyed this.
whimsycality chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Hilarious and brilliant crossover, I loved it, and this was the perfect way to cross these two verses, just a small glimpse into another world.
DarkandtwistyGirl chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Very cool.

Thanks for the great read!
supernatfem76 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Mac was a very interesting and likable character. I liked your take on how Sam and Dean got their tattoos. Dean's interaction with Mac's tattoos was amusing. I liked Mac's interaction with the Winchesters. I have never read the Cassandra Palmer series but it sounds interesting judging from some of the characters introduced here. Great job!
SynethesiaTastesGrey chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
WOW! My favourite series of books in the world combined with the best show on TV. I love it! And not only were all the characters acting true to form, but you manage to blend the two worlds together seamlessly, and that's a rare thing with crossovers. Brilliant job!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
AH HUN! this ruled! with a passion!

awesome stuff