Reviews for Nullify
Guest chapter 11 . 10/3/2014
MORE!
flowerpower55 chapter 11 . 6/30/2014
I really liked Neji's confession. It was strange but sweet in a way. I would really like to know what happens next!
Juri.DP chapter 11 . 2/1/2014
Oh, I do like your stories. I don't review much...but that's just my nature. I don't review much on anything. Oneshots, maybe, but sometimes things are just good, and you don't know what to say. "It's good and I liked it"? Well, sometimes people want more than that, but sometimes it just IS that.

Heh heh, but back to the point: I enjoy your stories! I do hope you come back to this one - even if it has been a while. You just... Gah! I like the way you think because the things you write are things I would never think of. Want to take over my story? Shhh, don't tell the readers or they'll think I'm giving up on it. I would never! But if you want it... Hahaha! I'm just curious about how you would write it, but I'll stick it out!

See? I don't review because I get distracted a lot. Okay! I enjoyed this, and I hope you were able to tell by my very...off-track way of coneying it. I like all your things - just in case it slips my mind to review. :3
Ryuka32 chapter 11 . 10/31/2013
i like this story so far
Arkosenn chapter 3 . 10/2/2013
Hey... i just read nullify. It's really good. that's exactly how relationships between cousins ought to be like. awkward and etc. Neji is a little different from his manga self but that only adds to the appeal of the story
aurora0914 chapter 11 . 10/1/2013
this is awesome! have you ever thought of finishing it? Please do! Update soon!
Rosieuchiha chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
Please update! PLEASE. MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!
queenofthenial chapter 11 . 5/7/2013
Good story
champylin chapter 11 . 3/15/2013
lovely! please update! the pace of the story is just right, and the interactions are very pleasant
Lili-AnimeFreakk chapter 11 . 1/27/2013
Loved it. Update soon!
GermanRaspberries chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
I still won't be able to accept the fact that you might not continue this anymore. PLEASE PLEASE PLEAAAAAASE I'm still hoping against hope that you'd find it in your talented writer's brain to continue this which most likely will put a lot of big smiles on your readers' faces. Hee hee!

Please, please, please. TnT
Miss.Drake chapter 11 . 11/7/2012
Love this story :)
xxSkeptical chapter 11 . 8/15/2012
Gah, it seems it's been a year since you have updated a chapter on this story. I really love it. It would be great if you ever had the time to continue D: its depressing to see such great stories that are suddenly dropped or discontinued ._. I want to see what happens after Neji's confession. I would love to see what turns out between Neji and Hinata. Oh. And not to mention, Naruto!
Vicious11 chapter 11 . 7/24/2012
Please continue! I loved it. its soo cute!
kandita chapter 8 . 6/9/2012
I do like this story as well as the pace of it(not fast)... Are u still writing this story...if so please update soon