Reviews for The Problem
gotw3 chapter 1 . 7/20
Ooh, this was heartwrenching and lovely! I feel like you really nailed Eleven's voice.

I really liked the line "He stopped talking, because if he kept talking, then he was going to start shouting, and if he started shouting, then he was going to LOSE IT." Such snappy thought process and great dialogue. _
Grac3 chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
That end! This was so angsty, I loved it!
Kinpaginpa chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Aww that tugged right at my heartstrings! I just watched Vampires of Venice and I was looking for fics and found this. I wasn't expecting to read one centered around Rose, but I'm glad I did. This was beautifully done. I think you handled the emotions perfectly!
alice13033 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
awesome
Louisa chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I've read and reviewed before under another name, a long time ago, but I just read this again and wanted to reiterate my point that this story is AWESOME and AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL and TOUCHING. Ugh. Beauty. Perfection. Ugh.
Psychedelica chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
D: Aww, poor Doctor :(

Fantastically well written story, though, so well done.
zooeypotter chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
This is definitely an interesting portrayal of the Doctor post-Rose, and I must say I like how you've carried it out: that is, with him understanding that that era is done, but still sensitive about it. Nice :)

-Zooey
Rookie-Bee chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Wonderful emotion and writing. Great job! :D
Scarlett Sarcasm chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Love. Love. Love. Lovelovelovelovelove this.
Sanguine Ink chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Wow. Very heart-breaking. And the ending, the last little line about New Earth...wow.
Kathryn Hart chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
*SOB* I MISS ROSE! She's the only one for the Doctor! Ugh I was soo mad at Amy when she was coming on to him, she had no idea he had already given BOTH his hearts to a woman lost in a parallel world. Great fic, hope you're planning on continuing this! (with implied Rose of course)
Sammmm chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
This is beautiful. I am trying not to cry :(
PeanutTree chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Oh, Doctor... *sniffs* I've got a lump in my throat.
bikelock28 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
great! angry and sad and scary. will defintaly read moe of your work in future
ctenarc chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
i almost cried reading this, it was so sad and beautiful :)