Reviews for The Problem
Kinpaginpa chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Aww that tugged right at my heartstrings! I just watched Vampires of Venice and I was looking for fics and found this. I wasn't expecting to read one centered around Rose, but I'm glad I did. This was beautifully done. I think you handled the emotions perfectly!
alice13033 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
awesome
Louisa chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I've read and reviewed before under another name, a long time ago, but I just read this again and wanted to reiterate my point that this story is AWESOME and AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL and TOUCHING. Ugh. Beauty. Perfection. Ugh.
Psychedelica chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
D: Aww, poor Doctor :(

Fantastically well written story, though, so well done.
zooeypotter chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
This is definitely an interesting portrayal of the Doctor post-Rose, and I must say I like how you've carried it out: that is, with him understanding that that era is done, but still sensitive about it. Nice :)

-Zooey
Rookie-Bee chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Wonderful emotion and writing. Great job! :D
Scarlett Sarcasm chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Love. Love. Love. Lovelovelovelovelove this.
Sanguine Ink chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Wow. Very heart-breaking. And the ending, the last little line about New Earth...wow.
Kathryn Hart chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
*SOB* I MISS ROSE! She's the only one for the Doctor! Ugh I was soo mad at Amy when she was coming on to him, she had no idea he had already given BOTH his hearts to a woman lost in a parallel world. Great fic, hope you're planning on continuing this! (with implied Rose of course)
Sammmm chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
This is beautiful. I am trying not to cry :(
PeanutTree chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Oh, Doctor... *sniffs* I've got a lump in my throat.
bikelock28 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
great! angry and sad and scary. will defintaly read moe of your work in future
ctenarc chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
i almost cried reading this, it was so sad and beautiful :)
Blythe chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
is this complete? because i would really, really, REALLY like to hear more

please, ease my aching roseless heart

please write more!

blythe
DecemberOfDying chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Words can not describe. Heartbreaking. Breathtaking. Beautiful. Maddening. Terrific. Horrible. All of those things. You're an amazing writer. I hope to read more of your material in the near future.

You kept the entire story in the air that it was just a casual one shot fluff. But the end twisted my insides inside out and my heart proabably gave out without me noticing. Amazing way with words, you have. It was most physcological, much like the doctor who series. Amazing. Great job.

Lots of love,