Reviews for The Problem
Grac3 chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
That end! This was so angsty, I loved it!
Kinpaginpa chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Aww that tugged right at my heartstrings! I just watched Vampires of Venice and I was looking for fics and found this. I wasn't expecting to read one centered around Rose, but I'm glad I did. This was beautifully done. I think you handled the emotions perfectly!
alice13033 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
awesome
Louisa chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I've read and reviewed before under another name, a long time ago, but I just read this again and wanted to reiterate my point that this story is AWESOME and AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL and TOUCHING. Ugh. Beauty. Perfection. Ugh.
Psychedelica chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
D: Aww, poor Doctor :(

Fantastically well written story, though, so well done.
zooeypotter chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
This is definitely an interesting portrayal of the Doctor post-Rose, and I must say I like how you've carried it out: that is, with him understanding that that era is done, but still sensitive about it. Nice :)

-Zooey
Rookie-Bee chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Wonderful emotion and writing. Great job! :D
Scarlett Sarcasm chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Love. Love. Love. Lovelovelovelovelove this.
Sanguine Ink chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Wow. Very heart-breaking. And the ending, the last little line about New Earth...wow.
Kathryn Hart chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
*SOB* I MISS ROSE! She's the only one for the Doctor! Ugh I was soo mad at Amy when she was coming on to him, she had no idea he had already given BOTH his hearts to a woman lost in a parallel world. Great fic, hope you're planning on continuing this! (with implied Rose of course)
Sammmm chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
This is beautiful. I am trying not to cry :(
PeanutTree chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Oh, Doctor... *sniffs* I've got a lump in my throat.
bikelock28 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
great! angry and sad and scary. will defintaly read moe of your work in future
ctenarc chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
i almost cried reading this, it was so sad and beautiful :)
Blythe chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
is this complete? because i would really, really, REALLY like to hear more

please, ease my aching roseless heart

please write more!