Reviews for Fleeting
greenteamoose chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
When I first heard that you liked this pairing via our PMs, I was dubious. Now that I've read this bittersweet tale, I feel kind of fond of them. (That's what fanfics so to me XD; they make me fall in love with pairings I wouldn't have thought of!)

Your usage of the colors is beautiful: "candied auburn eyes," "wafts of black steam," "raspberry-colored lip gloss." Oh wow, I want some dessert now.

.moose
manganime-hime-sama chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Lovelily.

Absolutely lovelily... TTTT

I need caffeine.

Cheers!
Koi no Mega Lover chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
This was fantastic! I hate how Rio just kind of dropped out of the series :( I always thought she would be a bigger influence, considering she's such a big part in ep2 but I guess not...

Either way, this was really cute and you used your words fantastically :D Excellent work!
Airrei chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
you didn't ruin them at all!

i really wanted to see kamichika rio in a fanfic and i'm glad you wrote one.

i like how you portrayed rio's thoughts on their first meeting, and also the end where celty seemed slightly confused about what happened.

the plot was cute, how she treated celty like any ordinary person.

) great job
Maka-chan12 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
good as ever, Val!

yeah i know what you mean about that not wanting to ruin the characters because they're already so awesome. i think that's why i can't write for any other series.

and did you see episode 18: Kida is epic win! he has become a favorite character of mine for the series now! i'm planning on next years AI as going as him and Izaya.

GilbertHeartsHisYoungMasterOz