Reviews for The End of the World
Mystic Fairy Tame chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
cool setting. Work on detail. Always re write re write re write. Not a flame
DarkBlossome-9391 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Why did you get rid of the majority of the chapters? It was so awsoooome! I followed this fanfic for like ver til my comp crashed but noo I loved this fic! .
BRP chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Why have you not updated this!
Jinxerbell chapter 8 . 1/10/2012
I can't wait to read what is really going on inside Zim's Mind because it seems to me you never really know. I would love you just to keep the story the way it really is. I was wondering why the laser really didn't work but i will learn that later. I like what you have done with Gaz and Zim, that is diffidently different when it comes to Zim wanting to help Gaz out and seeming to like Gaz. I like the fact Zim seems conflicted about having Gaz do something she doesnt want to do. I really shows that he has become more human and is able to feel really human emotion even if he doesnt understand them. I really want to read more! Please just continue where you left off because that is a real cliff hanger where Gaz is reading his mind and going deeper into his thoughts, then you stop. Please Write more!

Great Story continue to write on this story picking up where you left off then when your finished go back and edited it then. just a thought.

Sincerely,
RavenFollower13 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
An interesting take to the IZ series.

Very interesting . . . I'll be watching to see how this progresses. I like where it's going, as well as the voice Gaz has. I'm curious to see what else Zim could possibly be thinking and am glad you're coming off a hiatus. All stories deserve endings.

Sincerely,

~Echo
Captor of the Crazies chapter 7 . 4/13/2011
Okay mizz Shadow Manipulator are you going to update soon or must I drag you out of hybernation which do you prefer whichever is fine by me but I highly recommend that you update on your own unless you enjoy seeing me in phsyco mode which I shan't describe at this very moment too gory for fan fiction . Net's taste ! So please update I really love this this fic so plzzzzzzzzz!
AkumaKami64 chapter 7 . 2/25/2011
...Zim's going to end up making her happy, isn't he?

PS Please update!
AkumaKami64 chapter 6 . 2/25/2011
That explain that.
AkumaKami64 chapter 5 . 2/25/2011
Question- How does Dib know? Did he ease drop on Gaz and her mother's talk?
AkumaKami64 chapter 2 . 2/25/2011
...A millions ideas I had for what would happen here. That wasn't one of them. You made Gaz's mother Satan. That's... that's just brillaint. You've officially surprised me, which is harder to do these days.
AkumaKami64 chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Okay. My main question now is this a Hellboy xover or are you just using the literal meaning his name. And how the hell Zim knows that name.
Invader sourpatchkid 81 chapter 7 . 1/29/2011
So far this fan fic is freaking great I want more so update or I the amazing invader sourpatchkid 81 shall rain doom upon your soul :). update ! I say ! Please !
Shadowkatze chapter 7 . 1/15/2011
This is so unique and awesome! :D zim and gaz are cute together :)
The Essence of Originality chapter 7 . 1/7/2011
agh no you must continue this story! you must you must! please oh please oh please! please please please please...
The Essence of Originality chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
there is a chance invader zim could return. what you gotta do is go out and buy operation doom invader zim dvds on Feb22! because based on the sales of thats disc, nikelodeon will consider bringing INVADER ZIM BACK! :D :D

by the way love your writing, very well done and even if at some parts not on character, the interesting-ness of the story makes up for it- love it already! :D :D :D :D
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »