Reviews for Locked in His Underworld
Guestnekosback chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
Starxnight the author probibbly ment mate as an animal has a mate.I loovvveee this story!
Wolfram99 chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
There's only one chapter on archiveofourown, and I'm already suck in the story, so if you would, please update soon :)
JazMint chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Hi, I was just wondering is there only one chapter on the other site you posted your story on?
Lilia0 chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
will you be uploading it on hereas well?
The Illusion of Dreams chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
( I Can't find it! I feel like I've tried everything (yes I put it the archiveofourown users / myth _ maker / profile, I've gone to the website etc.) Am I going insane? What an I doing wrong?
StarXNite chapter 10 . 11/16/2012
I'm in love with your story! I hope you update really soon! Really looking forward to next chapter! Keep up the great work!
StarXNite chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
Why does Kanou keep calling Ayase mate? Is it just me or does it kind of sound odd? They are Japanese right? I'm Australian but I don't say mate...anyways can't wait to read the next chapter! I've always wanted to read Ayase being an angel and Kanou being a demon ! Keep up the good work!
ScarletTigress chapter 10 . 11/15/2012
I really like this idea and it is a good adaptation of the original plot scheme of the anime too. It's a touch violent for my tastes, but then again so is the original story so I can't really fault you. Nice work!
Amazyrak chapter 10 . 11/10/2012
When will you post again?
Guest chapter 8 . 11/1/2012
Hey. (boring beginning sentince. oh well...) please continue on the story. I love it. If you want to send me a message, my G-Mail is (I know I spelled Sebastian wrong. don't judge me...) But please continue. *puppy face* Message me something nice like that u would continue from chapter 10. (read story before). Ja Ne
jgood27 chapter 10 . 11/1/2012
Love this story and can't wait to read more, please update soon
NatAngel Dark Wings chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
If that was gentle then i don't wanna know what hard is...Or do I...?
NatAngel Dark Wings chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
Dude whats up with Kaonu calling Ayase mate? I mean really i thought he was japanese not Australian.
But other then that i LOVED this chapter. this was by far the best sex sean between Kanou and Ayase that i'v ever red. Sooooo hawt! (nosebleed)
Alexiadreamer15 chapter 10 . 7/24/2012