Reviews for Dark Intent
caitlyn17 chapter 17 . 10/27/2013
This was amazing. I got really attached to the characters... Not always a good thing
VampiresandHP chapter 17 . 5/12/2012
awesome story!
virgomrs chapter 17 . 4/24/2012
Very enjoyable - Thank you for sharing.
GreenEyesAlwaysLie chapter 17 . 7/23/2011
omfg, that was amazing. i absolutely loved it !
Katie chapter 17 . 7/18/2011
THIS WAS FREAKING AWESOME! i couldn't stop reading it. you should write more.
Indigo Grey chapter 17 . 6/10/2011
*sniffle* Poor Gabby. Besides you killing one of my favorite characters,*glare* this was one of the BEST vampire stories in general! (fan-fiction or not) You are an amazing and very inspiring author.

P.s. does it make me kinda sadistic to love Jonathan?
gilly princess chapter 17 . 3/14/2011
all I can say is OMG that was quite an ending are you planning on making a sequel? Because it would be a good story about the new lives of Damon and Chloe in there new home and Chloe having her new abilities ) just an idea lol
gilly princess chapter 10 . 3/13/2011
Wow did not expect that, what a turn around for the gang. This story is amazing and I cannot stop reading, that Gabriel and Damien sound so hot right now and Nathaniel and Peter would be so cute as a couple D
Xenobia Ryane Whitlock chapter 17 . 1/17/2011
THIS STORY WAS GOOD AND IT KEPT ME GUESSING I HOPE YOU WRITE MORE I LOOK FOWARD TO READING MORE OF YOUR STORIES
VooduRea chapter 17 . 1/16/2011
WHY THE HELLL DID U END IT GODDAMNIT ALL!IT WAS SO AMAZING AND U ENDED IT?THREE WORDS FOR YAH YOU ARE INSANE!nOW MAKE A SEQUEL OR I VILL PERSONALLY BEAT THE SHIZNIPPS OUTA U!
chloe chapter 8 . 1/16/2011
okay that was fing awesome!
VooduRea chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
OM MY FING GAWD ND TIME READING THIS STORY BUT LAST TIME IT WASNT FINISHED AND IT FREKING AMAZING!
HannahK chapter 10 . 1/6/2011
I have been reading continuously for quite a few chapters now and I am very intrigued. I enjoy your story very much.
HannahK chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I haven't read fanfiction in quite a few years, but I am glad my first choice to ignite my reading is that of your story. Very well written and I enjoy your descriptions very much. Thank you for writing.
a chapter 17 . 1/1/2011
all i have to say is oh my god. this fanfic was one of the best i have ever read, it caught my attention from the beginning and stayed that way all through the end :)