Reviews for Angels, Demons and Wizards
Chuni Luni chapter 8 . 10/17
lol
ShadowThief126 chapter 8 . 10/7
Cute story. I like that you used Gabriel instead of castiel as the angle character. Are you going to do a sequel?
kalikk chapter 8 . 8/22
Bem legal
mfaerie32 chapter 8 . 2/26
Very cute story. I'm glad that Zachariah was thwarted. that ass monkey always irritated the shit out of me & always made me wanna dick punch him. Lol.
mfaerie32 chapter 6 . 2/26
The ONLY irk I have with this story is how it seems you've made Sam into a 12yr old girl with his first crush. It'd be nice to see him a bit more confident in the relationship & acting a bit more like an adult.

I love the story though, and I'm enjoying the read. Sam's attitude? Personality? around Harry is the only thing that's bothered me. With how adult/mature Harry's acting, it almost bring it on like Harry is an older man in his 40s dating a girl who's 18.
TheCauldron chapter 8 . 10/14/2015
interesting idea. Thanks for sharing!
Kittens Kat chapter 8 . 8/31/2015
THIS IS A VERY CUTE STORY! THANK YOU!
magicanimegurl chapter 8 . 7/1/2015
Perfect story with a rolle coaster of emotion. I like it! Write on!
Lil'Am chapter 8 . 3/15/2015
So cuuuuute ! I loved your story :D I was a little perplex when you proposed a DeanHermione but you've written it perfectly ! And SamHarry was just perfect too
I loved everything, the first meeting between Harry Hermione and the Winchester (a ghoooost ! :p ), Bobby's reaction, Lilith's death, everything ! I was laughing all alone in front of my computer like a crazy woman during half of the story ."
Thanks for writing it :)
Lavonya chapter 8 . 2/28/2015
HEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEEE!
I LOVE THIS!
Lavonya chapter 7 . 2/28/2015
Yep... he still owes him!
Lavonya chapter 6 . 2/28/2015