Reviews for Not Quite
Goblin Girl's Cast Members chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Have you ever thought of continuing this? 'cause I think it would be awesome if the two met again.

What happens to Vanitas? Does he win or lose?

-G.G.
Shiori Yomu chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Great story! Yay! Ventus and Vanitas! And Xion! XD Good job on this! XD
RikuSora chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Great story, nice ending.
Keiji Maeda's Super Bass chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Oh, I would like to read more of this. Vanitas trying to be kinky and Xion playing hard to get. This is real nice, I hope you write more.
sky of c-o-l-o-r-s chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Great story! I want to find out what happens next! Please continue!
GummyDrive chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Oh My God. This is so cute 3
Candy chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Won't you write another? Despite the crack, you do this pairing justice and I'd like to see more.
luckynumbereight chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
oh my. AMAZING. only word to describe this one shot. haha, great job! The imagery was wonderful, as well as the wording. Definitely one of my favorites.
Aviditty chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I love youuuuuuuuuuuu~! ;W; ~attack of love~

XionXVanitasss~~~ I don't know why but I love them as a crack-couple; I wouldn't have requested this if not. ;D

Hee~ You did a really good job making them both in-character. The storyline was great~! A little funky at some points but I understood it.

"…Sora? No, not Sora." And he smiled, lazily revealing a prominent canine. "Though, perhaps, in his dreams." Best line everrrrrrr! 8D Totally doing a fanart of that pose with that quote lolol. Vanitas

Thank you soooo much for writing this for me!~ I really, really appreciate it!~ ~hugs sooo tight~
i-is-Ventus chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
You. Are. Amazing.

I have been following you for some time now, and have always wanted to review one of your stories, but never had anything that I felt would do you any good. Plus, since I do not have an active account, I though it would be strange to say, as an anonymous reviewer "Good job can not wait to read more!"

But this made me far too ecstatic. I have had a certain draw to Vanitas/Xion, and adore the possibilities that could be made from them. Thank you so much for writing this, I enjoyed it thoroughly, though it was short and not all too romantic. It amazes me that you can write such 'crack' pairings and make it seem real.

I have an account now, and as soon as I have it going actively, I hope I can write something in response. This literally made my day, since just about nobody even considers this pairing. Thank you once again, and I can not wait to read more of your writing!
Flightfoot chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Got to wonder if Vanitas is gone forever or not. Probably not. BTW, BBS comes out on September 7. There is a new english trailer, and they butchered Xehanort's voice! BUTCHERED IT!
Temari-Desert-Storm chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
That was odd and slightly confusing... Still, The concept was interesting and very beautifully written. Nice work!
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
AWESOME~! BELIEVE IT~!
Dark Maiden95 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
This was a very good story! I never would've paired Vanitas with Xion! XD Awesome as always! :)
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Yeeeahhh. Definitely my new favorite crack pairing.

XD