Reviews for KPX: The First Class
theotherdave chapter 4 . 5/31
Nice chapter, however I can see it now KPX Apocalypse. :)
Sword of The Azure Rain chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
SO GOTTA FINISH THIS!
DarkShadowSabre chapter 4 . 3/22/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Alex Frost chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
You must update this ASAP lol I love this. I look forward to the next chapter.
Taechunsa chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
Oh man... You cannot abandon this story like you have so many others. This is the best KP/X-Men crossovers that I have ever found. One of my biggest gripes with the others is that they don't really tie the KP show's mutations into their powers. You have done that excellently well with this story (although I will admit that on my hard drive I have a rough concept lined out that gave Ron the ability to see the future on a subconscious level and that explained his extreme "dumb luck/skill").

I truly hope that you continue this story to its conclusion since you such a great setup and start.

Keep up the good work.
Aaron zook chapter 4 . 4/17/2012
Plz keep going I love the crossovers
GhostWriter267 chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
A great chapter. I really liked how this story started and I was worried that you'd given up on it. Glad to see its making a comeback. Can't wait for more.
Dsman chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
this is cool and i think you expaliantion to why you have not typed is why better t6hen mine which is that i am just being lazy
whitem chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
Awesome new chap Dude! I was hoping you were going to update this...

Definitely an 'lol' moment with the three guys listening at Jean and Kim's door.

As for the last part, here I was expecting Magneto to go after a different 'green' individual... (I'm sure you know who I was thinking of)

I'm SO looking forward to the next chap. Now put down the video game and write!
readerjunkie chapter 4 . 3/13/2012
Excellent chapter c.c.,can't wait to see somemore.
Radio Driver chapter 4 . 3/12/2012
Good goin, Cowboy. Keep on keepin on.
SwordMasterZ chapter 4 . 3/12/2012
nice update soon
Kyuubi-Titan chapter 4 . 3/12/2012
Had to re-read the first three chapters to catch up but mna, you always write some good crossovers. HAve you tried and Warcraft ones yet. I'de like to see your take on some WoW crossovers.
YACOV chapter 4 . 3/12/2012
Young X-initiates, a good place to be.

Will Ron also have access to his Mystical Monkey Powers in this story? Or is he just naturally going to have simian-like flexibility and dexterity?

Either way, this is making for a good read. Looking forward to more of the same.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
Hey, great update. Nice job with all the characters.

Keep the good writing.