Reviews for TVF5: Camp Vamp
Toolazytologin chapter 15 . 12/10/2012
...no more TVF? :(
Fluffykins0801 chapter 15 . 9/12/2012
:D yay! i loved this story! by the way, i saw what you did there with all of the memes! :3 nice one!
MIgirl923 chapter 15 . 6/26/2012
A perfect ending to an imperfect storyXD i love ur stories and i hope you keep writing! hearts MIgirl923!
SweetLittleOldLady chapter 15 . 6/19/2012
Your story is so well written and so funny that anyone could enjoy it even if they didn't know the characters. I read it all last night as I hadn't found it until I got the alert. My favourite bits - The vampires singing 'I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts' and later watching 'Criminal Minds', the spelling of Gillbert, the disclaimer about no toads being hurt and my beloved Arra becoming more frustrated and impatient leading to the fabulous line about airport security! I absolutely loved all of it. Many congratulations and every good wish for your future. Don't stay away too long. "Even at Uni may you be triumphant!"
TheFairyPrincessNinja-OcAbuser chapter 15 . 6/19/2012
yay... Gilbert deserved to be set Freeeee...

TFPN
xXNotInUseXx chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
No joke, I actually got tearful when you said this could be the last story (well,almost,but still!) TVF is legendary. Whenever anyone says 'abomination' I laugh like a maniac and no one knows why. You must do oneshots! You're the most successful author in the fandom.

But I get it. No pressure, just so long as you don't disappear!

And good luck with Uni and stuff. May the luck of the vampires be with you ;)

KBerry x
timeandcirque chapter 15 . 6/19/2012
Goldfish sized attention span? Gilbert sized wouldve been cool, ahaha xD

the fact that this is the end of Camp Vamp just made me want to go and re-read old TVF, i'm hoping that like you said, its not the end end, its more like the "Charna's guts, Darren died, Cirque du Freak is over..." situation where a while down the line, when you were least expecting it, the Saga of Larten Crepsley crops up :)

But ah well, if it is the end, then you have all these awesome stories to show for it!

So many people know of TVF and Seba's abominations and Paris with his apple love and everything, you should be so proud :')

ps. It's even funnier when you imagine the RV as ACTUAL RV, no hands dude XD
The Vampire Avatar chapter 15 . 6/19/2012
Aw...

happy ending :)

I loved all of your amazingly amazing TVF! And y'know, everything else. You're just an awesome writer!

I can't wait to see what else you do!

But until then, May the luck of the vampires be with you!

Cat Attack 411
FallenQueen2 chapter 15 . 6/19/2012
Tear jerking ending for an awesome story that forever will live on :) I just adore your stories and I can't wait to read more of whatever you have to offer! Yeah high school is over and uni/college is on the horizan very scary isn't it? Lol keep up your awesome work and I was very sad today but this story and your other ones totally made me laugh so thank you! 3
xXNotInUseXx chapter 14 . 6/18/2012
YES! You updated!

Lol, this was amazing! How could you think it was bad? I love what the moss did to them and that Kurda's lip gloss saved them XD

Harkat needs to let go of the fish! I half expect him to propose to it or something.

I loved this chapter. It was good! Better than good. It WAS quality TVF.

KBerry x
timeandcirque chapter 14 . 6/18/2012
loved it.

'even in airport security may you be triumphant' made me laugh for about 5 years, just goes to show that even if you aint feeling the writing vibes its still as just amazing as ever.

Can't wait for the next (although last D:) chapter tonight,

TVF is still one of the most awesome things on FF net, and don't forget it! :')
EwanMcGregorIsMyHomeboy12 chapter 13 . 5/24/2012
. .Story.I' .REad. Peeniss! :D :D :D
EwanMcGregorIsMyHomeboy12 chapter 12 . 5/24/2012
"Alpacastan" Lol, thats like when my friend thought it was Harry Potter and the prisoner of Afghanistan :) LOVE IT!
EwanMcGregorIsMyHomeboy12 chapter 11 . 5/24/2012
LOLOLOL, Justin Bieber and the Jonas Brothers, lolol
EwanMcGregorIsMyHomeboy12 chapter 10 . 5/24/2012
"Are those the fashion Police?" - Made my day :)